NACUBO Webcast Provides In-depth Analysis of 2011 Endowment Study Results
January 27, 2012
The webcast responds to the need for endowment managers and advisors to have more information to help navigate today's challenging market environment. The webcast will examine implications of current issues for the future investment management for all institutions, regardless of endowment size. Attendees will also have an opportunity to send questions and comments about the NCSE results to members of the study research team and a panel of investment managers. The program takes place on February 2, 2012 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO