NACUBO Releases New Profile of Higher Education CFOs
July 28, 2010
The "typical" higher education chief financial officer (CFO) is a highly educated 55-year-old white male who has worked at his current institution for about seven years. The report also found that 90 percent of chief financial officers are satisfied or very satisfied with their current jobs. This portrait of CFOs is drawn from the 2010 Profile of Higher Education Chief Business and Financial Officers, a new survey published by NACUBO. The results are based on survey responses received from nearly 1,000 CFOs at both NACUBO member and nonmember institutions.
The publication is available for purchase on the NACUBO website. The purchase price is $19.00 for NACUBO members, and $29.00 for nonmembers. Survey participants at both member and nonmember institutions are eligible for a complimentary copy of the report.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET