NACUBO Releases New Profile of Higher Education CFOs
July 28, 2010
The "typical" higher education chief financial officer (CFO) is a highly educated 55-year-old white male who has worked at his current institution for about seven years. The report also found that 90 percent of chief financial officers are satisfied or very satisfied with their current jobs. This portrait of CFOs is drawn from the 2010 Profile of Higher Education Chief Business and Financial Officers, a new survey published by NACUBO. The results are based on survey responses received from nearly 1,000 CFOs at both NACUBO member and nonmember institutions.
The publication is available for purchase on the NACUBO website. The purchase price is $19.00 for NACUBO members, and $29.00 for nonmembers. Survey participants at both member and nonmember institutions are eligible for a complimentary copy of the report.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives