NACUBO Releases New Profile of Higher Education CFOs
July 28, 2010
The "typical" higher education chief financial officer (CFO) is a highly educated 55-year-old white male who has worked at his current institution for about seven years. The report also found that 90 percent of chief financial officers are satisfied or very satisfied with their current jobs. This portrait of CFOs is drawn from the 2010 Profile of Higher Education Chief Business and Financial Officers, a new survey published by NACUBO. The results are based on survey responses received from nearly 1,000 CFOs at both NACUBO member and nonmember institutions.
The publication is available for purchase on the NACUBO website. The purchase price is $19.00 for NACUBO members, and $29.00 for nonmembers. Survey participants at both member and nonmember institutions are eligible for a complimentary copy of the report.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference