NACUBO Launches First Higher Education CFO Census Survey
February 31, 2010
NACUBO, in conjunction with the American Council on Education (ACE), has launched the first-ever national profile of Chief Financial Officers/Chief Business Officers at U.S. higher education institutions. This profile is designed to provide information on CFOs/CBOs' career paths, current areas of responsibility, plans for future career advancement, and professional development needs, as well as basic demographic and other characteristics. The CFO/CBO Census Survey, based loosely on ACE's survey of Chief Academic Officers (CAOs), will help us gather this valuable information. The results can be used by CFOs who wish to benchmark their career paths and/or workloads with CAO.
All CFOs/CBOs who participate in this survey will receive a complimentary copy of the summary report. In addition, the survey results will be shared at the 2010 NACUBO Annual Meeting in San Francisco, CA.
By now, all CFOs and CBOs at NACUBO-member institutions should have received a personalized invitation to participate in this important survey project. However, if you are a CFO/CBO at a higher education institution and you have not received your Web-based survey link, please send a message to Santiago Merea, NACUBO's research associate.
- Financial Responsibility Scores Released for FY13
- IRS Publishes Guidance on "Cadillac" Health Coverage
- 2014 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Now Available Online
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis