NACUBO Launches First Higher Education CFO Census Survey
February 31, 2010
NACUBO, in conjunction with the American Council on Education (ACE), has launched the first-ever national profile of Chief Financial Officers/Chief Business Officers at U.S. higher education institutions. This profile is designed to provide information on CFOs/CBOs' career paths, current areas of responsibility, plans for future career advancement, and professional development needs, as well as basic demographic and other characteristics. The CFO/CBO Census Survey, based loosely on ACE's survey of Chief Academic Officers (CAOs), will help us gather this valuable information. The results can be used by CFOs who wish to benchmark their career paths and/or workloads with CAO.
All CFOs/CBOs who participate in this survey will receive a complimentary copy of the summary report. In addition, the survey results will be shared at the 2010 NACUBO Annual Meeting in San Francisco, CA.
By now, all CFOs and CBOs at NACUBO-member institutions should have received a personalized invitation to participate in this important survey project. However, if you are a CFO/CBO at a higher education institution and you have not received your Web-based survey link, please send a message to Santiago Merea, NACUBO's research associate.
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Big Opportunities for Small Institutions
September 20-21, 2016
- 2016 Tax Forum
September 25-27, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives