NACUBO Launches First Higher Education CFO Census Survey
February 31, 2010
NACUBO, in conjunction with the American Council on Education (ACE), has launched the first-ever national profile of Chief Financial Officers/Chief Business Officers at U.S. higher education institutions. This profile is designed to provide information on CFOs/CBOs' career paths, current areas of responsibility, plans for future career advancement, and professional development needs, as well as basic demographic and other characteristics. The CFO/CBO Census Survey, based loosely on ACE's survey of Chief Academic Officers (CAOs), will help us gather this valuable information. The results can be used by CFOs who wish to benchmark their career paths and/or workloads with CAO.
All CFOs/CBOs who participate in this survey will receive a complimentary copy of the summary report. In addition, the survey results will be shared at the 2010 NACUBO Annual Meeting in San Francisco, CA.
By now, all CFOs and CBOs at NACUBO-member institutions should have received a personalized invitation to participate in this important survey project. However, if you are a CFO/CBO at a higher education institution and you have not received your Web-based survey link, please send a message to Santiago Merea, NACUBO's research associate.
- Implementation of Overtime Proposal Could Cost Schools Millions
- NACUBO Responds to GASB Exposure Drafts
- ED Corrects Cash Management Rules
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: Containing Cost and Risk with Renewables – the Power Purchase Agreement Story
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Are Hedge Funds and Private Equity Right for You? An Analysis of Alternative Investments
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives