NACUBO 2012 Student Financial Services Report Now Available
November 1, 2012
The 2012 Student Financial Services (SFS) Benchmarking Study, sponsored by Tuition Management Systems, examines student financial services operations at a variety of higher education institutions during fiscal year 2012. The report includes data on unpaid balances; student accounts in collections; payment channels from students; refund payment methods; third-party billing; student financial services staff positions and training hours; and financial services operating budget per full-time equivalent (FTE) student. Nearly 350 colleges and universities participated in the 2012 survey.
The report may be downloaded from the Online Research Publications page. It is free to all staff at participating institutions and to all NACUBO members; nonmembers at nonparticipating institutions may purchase the report for $30.
James D. Ward
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives