NACUBO 2012 Student Financial Services Report Now Available
November 1, 2012
The 2012 Student Financial Services (SFS) Benchmarking Study, sponsored by Tuition Management Systems, examines student financial services operations at a variety of higher education institutions during fiscal year 2012. The report includes data on unpaid balances; student accounts in collections; payment channels from students; refund payment methods; third-party billing; student financial services staff positions and training hours; and financial services operating budget per full-time equivalent (FTE) student. Nearly 350 colleges and universities participated in the 2012 survey.
The report may be downloaded from the Online Research Publications page. It is free to all staff at participating institutions and to all NACUBO members; nonmembers at nonparticipating institutions may purchase the report for $30.
James D. Ward
- College Endowments Average -1.9 Percent Return in FY16, But Endowment Spending Continues to Rise
- Preparing for a Game-Changing Era
- Some Football Players at Private Institutions are Employees, NLRB Says
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference