NACUBO 2012 Student Financial Services Report Now Available
November 1, 2012
The 2012 Student Financial Services (SFS) Benchmarking Study, sponsored by Tuition Management Systems, examines student financial services operations at a variety of higher education institutions during fiscal year 2012. The report includes data on unpaid balances; student accounts in collections; payment channels from students; refund payment methods; third-party billing; student financial services staff positions and training hours; and financial services operating budget per full-time equivalent (FTE) student. Nearly 350 colleges and universities participated in the 2012 survey.
The report may be downloaded from the Online Research Publications page. It is free to all staff at participating institutions and to all NACUBO members; nonmembers at nonparticipating institutions may purchase the report for $30.
James D. Ward
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO