NACUBO 2012 Student Financial Services Report Now Available
November 1, 2012
The 2012 Student Financial Services (SFS) Benchmarking Study, sponsored by Tuition Management Systems, examines student financial services operations at a variety of higher education institutions during fiscal year 2012. The report includes data on unpaid balances; student accounts in collections; payment channels from students; refund payment methods; third-party billing; student financial services staff positions and training hours; and financial services operating budget per full-time equivalent (FTE) student. Nearly 350 colleges and universities participated in the 2012 survey.
The report may be downloaded from the Online Research Publications page. It is free to all staff at participating institutions and to all NACUBO members; nonmembers at nonparticipating institutions may purchase the report for $30.
James D. Ward
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis