NACUBO/EDUCAUSE Survey on Business Continuity Launched
September 29, 2006
NACUBO, in partnership with the EDUCAUSE Center for Applied Research (ECAR), has launched a short survey as a critical piece of our effort to better understand your institution’s activities, experience, and perspectives in the area of business continuity. A special concern of this survey is business officer views on how central IT supports business continuity.
We ask for your participation in this important effort to inform and help guide future NACUBO programs and products to better serve you and your institution. A similar ECAR survey of IT administrators will permit comparison of business officer and IT views in this vital area.
In appreciation of your time and effort, each participant will receive a summary of key findings from the study, which can help you gauge how your institution’s business continuity planning measures up to other institutions. Please be assured that all data will be reported in the aggregate and individual institution's responses will be kept confidential.
Click here to begin the survey, or go to: http://survey.educause.edu/ecar/nacubo
The deadline for survey submissions is Thursday, October 19th.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Jessica Shedd, director, research and policy analysis, at (202) 861-2527 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, your support is very much appreciated.
- NACUBO Responds to White House College Affordability Plans
- Recommendations for Completing Form 1098-T
- Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 27-28, 2014
- 2014 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 5-7, 2014
- 2014 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
March 3-5, 2014
- WEBCAST: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis