NACUBO/EDUCAUSE Survey on Business Continuity Launched
September 29, 2006
NACUBO, in partnership with the EDUCAUSE Center for Applied Research (ECAR), has launched a short survey as a critical piece of our effort to better understand your institution’s activities, experience, and perspectives in the area of business continuity. A special concern of this survey is business officer views on how central IT supports business continuity.
We ask for your participation in this important effort to inform and help guide future NACUBO programs and products to better serve you and your institution. A similar ECAR survey of IT administrators will permit comparison of business officer and IT views in this vital area.
In appreciation of your time and effort, each participant will receive a summary of key findings from the study, which can help you gauge how your institution’s business continuity planning measures up to other institutions. Please be assured that all data will be reported in the aggregate and individual institution's responses will be kept confidential.
Click here to begin the survey, or go to: http://survey.educause.edu/ecar/nacubo
The deadline for survey submissions is Thursday, October 19th.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Jessica Shedd, director, research and policy analysis, at (202) 861-2527 or at email@example.com.
As always, your support is very much appreciated.
- Task Force Urges Regulatory Reform
- Legislators Take Action on Education, Charitable and Research Incentives
- Associations Comment on College Ratings System
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis