NACUBO/EDUCAUSE Survey on Business Continuity Launched
September 29, 2006
NACUBO, in partnership with the EDUCAUSE Center for Applied Research (ECAR), has launched a short survey as a critical piece of our effort to better understand your institution’s activities, experience, and perspectives in the area of business continuity. A special concern of this survey is business officer views on how central IT supports business continuity.
We ask for your participation in this important effort to inform and help guide future NACUBO programs and products to better serve you and your institution. A similar ECAR survey of IT administrators will permit comparison of business officer and IT views in this vital area.
In appreciation of your time and effort, each participant will receive a summary of key findings from the study, which can help you gauge how your institution’s business continuity planning measures up to other institutions. Please be assured that all data will be reported in the aggregate and individual institution's responses will be kept confidential.
Click here to begin the survey, or go to: http://survey.educause.edu/ecar/nacubo
The deadline for survey submissions is Thursday, October 19th.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Jessica Shedd, director, research and policy analysis, at (202) 861-2527 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, your support is very much appreciated.
- NACUBO Provides Input on Tax Reform
- FASB Considers Delaying Revenue Recognition Standard
- Push for Resolution to 1098-T Fines Continues
- 2015 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 26-28, 2015
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- WEBCAST: NACUBO LIVE!: The Future Chief Business Officer
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 11:00AM ET
- WEBCAST: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
Monday, May 18, 2015 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Looking Under the Hood: Using Web-based Tools for Evaluating Institutional Financial Aid Policy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis