NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Data Released
January 27, 2011
A press release and four tables from the 2010 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. The 2010 NCSE results are based on 850 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $346 billion in endowment assets.
The 2010 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments final report will be available for purchase in February 2011. Once available, the online product will provide you with instant access to results of the Study.
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives