NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Data Released
January 27, 2011
A press release and four tables from the 2010 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. The 2010 NCSE results are based on 850 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $346 billion in endowment assets.
The 2010 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments final report will be available for purchase in February 2011. Once available, the online product will provide you with instant access to results of the Study.
- Federal Court Postpones Effective Date of Overtime Rule
- 1098-T Box 1 Reporting Will Not be Required Until 2018 Tax Year
- EPA Issues Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives