NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Data Released
January 27, 2011
A press release and four tables from the 2010 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. The 2010 NCSE results are based on 850 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $346 billion in endowment assets.
The 2010 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments final report will be available for purchase in February 2011. Once available, the online product will provide you with instant access to results of the Study.
- Task Force Urges Regulatory Reform
- Legislators Take Action on Education, Charitable and Research Incentives
- Associations Comment on College Ratings System
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis