NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Data Released
January 27, 2011
A press release and four tables from the 2010 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. The 2010 NCSE results are based on 850 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $346 billion in endowment assets.
The 2010 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments final report will be available for purchase in February 2011. Once available, the online product will provide you with instant access to results of the Study.
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference