Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
March 10, 2017
The final report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) is now available in the NACUBO online bookstore. The 2016 NCSE report is based on 805 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations that participated in the 2016 study. Collectively, these institutions held more than $515 billion in endowment assets at the end of FY16.
The 2016 report provides more than 60 tables and figures that show college and university endowment net investment rates of return, asset allocations, investment policies, fund flows, and long-term debt, as well as other details regarding endowment performance and management, by endowment size and type of institution.
All staff at institutions that participated in the study may access the report for free. For more information, please contact NES@nacubo.org. Staff at non-participating institutions may purchase the study online.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET