ERP System Implementation: Share Your Opinions
May 11, 2012
Your responses to an online survey will help NACUBO better understand issues associated with implementing-or planning to implement-major changes to campus-based ERP systems. This survey does NOT require you to provide any calculations or institutional data. The questions ask only about your experiences and opinions regarding your campus' current ERP systems and any plans to upgrade these systems.
The poll will take less than 15 minutes to complete. Please go to the survey website to participate.
If you respond by May 31, 2012, you'll receive a complimentary copy of the survey results and a free copy of "The Challenge of Change," a survey report recently published by Microsoft Dynamics Business Group that identifies the expectations, strategies, and practices of states implementing government-wide or statewide ERP financial systems.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives