ERP System Implementation: Share Your Opinions
May 11, 2012
Your responses to an online survey will help NACUBO better understand issues associated with implementing-or planning to implement-major changes to campus-based ERP systems. This survey does NOT require you to provide any calculations or institutional data. The questions ask only about your experiences and opinions regarding your campus' current ERP systems and any plans to upgrade these systems.
The poll will take less than 15 minutes to complete. Please go to the survey website to participate.
If you respond by May 31, 2012, you'll receive a complimentary copy of the survey results and a free copy of "The Challenge of Change," a survey report recently published by Microsoft Dynamics Business Group that identifies the expectations, strategies, and practices of states implementing government-wide or statewide ERP financial systems.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Tuition Increases Slow, While Student Loan Borrowing Declines, College Board Reports
- IRS Response to NACUBO on 1098-T Penalties Offers No Relief
- IRS Publishes Final Rules on Overpayments of Arbitrage Rebate on Tax-Exempt Bonds
- 2015 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 22-23, 2015
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis