ERP System Implementation: Share Your Opinions
May 11, 2012
Your responses to an online survey will help NACUBO better understand issues associated with implementing-or planning to implement-major changes to campus-based ERP systems. This survey does NOT require you to provide any calculations or institutional data. The questions ask only about your experiences and opinions regarding your campus' current ERP systems and any plans to upgrade these systems.
The poll will take less than 15 minutes to complete. Please go to the survey website to participate.
If you respond by May 31, 2012, you'll receive a complimentary copy of the survey results and a free copy of "The Challenge of Change," a survey report recently published by Microsoft Dynamics Business Group that identifies the expectations, strategies, and practices of states implementing government-wide or statewide ERP financial systems.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Big Opportunities for Small Institutions
September 20-21, 2016
- 2016 Tax Forum
September 25-27, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives