ERP System Implementation: Share Your Opinions
May 11, 2012
Your responses to an online survey will help NACUBO better understand issues associated with implementing-or planning to implement-major changes to campus-based ERP systems. This survey does NOT require you to provide any calculations or institutional data. The questions ask only about your experiences and opinions regarding your campus' current ERP systems and any plans to upgrade these systems.
The poll will take less than 15 minutes to complete. Please go to the survey website to participate.
If you respond by May 31, 2012, you'll receive a complimentary copy of the survey results and a free copy of "The Challenge of Change," a survey report recently published by Microsoft Dynamics Business Group that identifies the expectations, strategies, and practices of states implementing government-wide or statewide ERP financial systems.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- ED Provides Guidance and Proposes New Forms for Perkins Loans
- GASB Issues Proposal on Split-Interest Agreements
- ED Advances Plans for New Student Loan Repayment Option
- WEBCAST: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis