EMS Benchmarking Survey: There's Still Time to Participate
June 12, 2006
It's not too late to participate in the Campus Environmental Management System (EMS) Benchmark Survey offered by the Campus Consortium for Environmental Excellence (C2E2). We encourage all campus members with environmental responsibilities--including business officers--to participate. (Those who complete the survey by July 3 have a chance to win a free iPod nano.)
It is our goal that the benchmark survey results will:
- provide statistically significant results that effectively describe the current state of EMS development at colleges and universities;
- allow for a comparison of management system practices among schools of similar size and classification;
- illustrate how various institutions have addressed common challenges and seized opportunities; and
- help institutions to identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
All information will be kept strictly confidential, and all survey responses will be reported anonymously. Call with any questions. Survey results will be announced in October.
Contact: Tom Balf, C2E2 director, 617.951.1181.
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference