EMS Benchmarking Survey: There's Still Time to Participate
June 12, 2006
It's not too late to participate in the Campus Environmental Management System (EMS) Benchmark Survey offered by the Campus Consortium for Environmental Excellence (C2E2). We encourage all campus members with environmental responsibilities--including business officers--to participate. (Those who complete the survey by July 3 have a chance to win a free iPod nano.)
It is our goal that the benchmark survey results will:
- provide statistically significant results that effectively describe the current state of EMS development at colleges and universities;
- allow for a comparison of management system practices among schools of similar size and classification;
- illustrate how various institutions have addressed common challenges and seized opportunities; and
- help institutions to identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
All information will be kept strictly confidential, and all survey responses will be reported anonymously. Call with any questions. Survey results will be announced in October.
Contact: Tom Balf, C2E2 director, 617.951.1181.
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis