EMS Benchmarking Survey: There's Still Time to Participate
June 12, 2006
It's not too late to participate in the Campus Environmental Management System (EMS) Benchmark Survey offered by the Campus Consortium for Environmental Excellence (C2E2). We encourage all campus members with environmental responsibilities--including business officers--to participate. (Those who complete the survey by July 3 have a chance to win a free iPod nano.)
It is our goal that the benchmark survey results will:
- provide statistically significant results that effectively describe the current state of EMS development at colleges and universities;
- allow for a comparison of management system practices among schools of similar size and classification;
- illustrate how various institutions have addressed common challenges and seized opportunities; and
- help institutions to identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
All information will be kept strictly confidential, and all survey responses will be reported anonymously. Call with any questions. Survey results will be announced in October.
Contact: Tom Balf, C2E2 director, 617.951.1181.
- ED Proposes New Rules for Distance Education and Foreign Locations
- Senate Bill Would Increase Bank-Qualified Debt Limit
- New Statistics on College Enrollment and Completion Released
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives