EMS Benchmarking Survey: There's Still Time to Participate
June 12, 2006
It's not too late to participate in the Campus Environmental Management System (EMS) Benchmark Survey offered by the Campus Consortium for Environmental Excellence (C2E2). We encourage all campus members with environmental responsibilities--including business officers--to participate. (Those who complete the survey by July 3 have a chance to win a free iPod nano.)
It is our goal that the benchmark survey results will:
- provide statistically significant results that effectively describe the current state of EMS development at colleges and universities;
- allow for a comparison of management system practices among schools of similar size and classification;
- illustrate how various institutions have addressed common challenges and seized opportunities; and
- help institutions to identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
All information will be kept strictly confidential, and all survey responses will be reported anonymously. Call with any questions. Survey results will be announced in October.
Contact: Tom Balf, C2E2 director, 617.951.1181.
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives