ED Reporting Deadlines Approaching
September 25, 2003
Several deadlines are coming up in October for providing data to the Department of Education. Participation in these surveys is mandatory for institutions that participate in the Title IV federal student aid programs. There are potentially stiff fines for failure to comply. Late submissions are generally not accepted.
Campus Crime Statistics
Deadline is October 13.
ED mailed a letter with instructions and passwords to campus presidents in August.
Find the survey, instructions, and FAQs at http://surveys.ope.ed.gov/security.
Reach the Helpdesk at 800-435-5985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IPEDS Fall Data Collection
Deadline is October 22 for submission of data on tuition and completion. This is the first of three annual data collection periods.
Designated institutional personnel should have received new 2003-04 User IDs and passwords (if not, contact the Helpdesk).
Find information, schedules, and links to survey instruments at http://www.nces.ed.gov/ipeds/webbase.asp.
Reach the Helpdesk at 877-225-2568 or email@example.com.
Equity in Athletics Data
Deadline is October 30 for all coeducational institutions with intercollegiate sports programs.
ED mailed a letter with instructions and passwords to campus presidents in September.
Find the survey, instructions, and FAQs at http://surveys.ope.ed.gov/athletics.
Reach the Helpdesk at 888-233-5421 or EADAhelp@westat.com.
- NACUBO Provides Advice on Collecting Student TINs
- Activity-Based Costing Guide Released for Community Colleges
- White House Public Awareness Campaign Aims to Prevent Campus Sexual Assault
- 2015 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 22-23, 2015
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- WEBCAST: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
Wednesday, November 19, 2014 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis