ED Reporting Deadlines Approaching
September 25, 2003
Several deadlines are coming up in October for providing data to the Department of Education. Participation in these surveys is mandatory for institutions that participate in the Title IV federal student aid programs. There are potentially stiff fines for failure to comply. Late submissions are generally not accepted.
Campus Crime Statistics
Deadline is October 13.
ED mailed a letter with instructions and passwords to campus presidents in August.
Find the survey, instructions, and FAQs at http://surveys.ope.ed.gov/security.
Reach the Helpdesk at 800-435-5985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IPEDS Fall Data Collection
Deadline is October 22 for submission of data on tuition and completion. This is the first of three annual data collection periods.
Designated institutional personnel should have received new 2003-04 User IDs and passwords (if not, contact the Helpdesk).
Find information, schedules, and links to survey instruments at http://www.nces.ed.gov/ipeds/webbase.asp.
Reach the Helpdesk at 877-225-2568 or email@example.com.
Equity in Athletics Data
Deadline is October 30 for all coeducational institutions with intercollegiate sports programs.
ED mailed a letter with instructions and passwords to campus presidents in September.
Find the survey, instructions, and FAQs at http://surveys.ope.ed.gov/athletics.
Reach the Helpdesk at 888-233-5421 or EADAhelp@westat.com.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO