ED Reporting Deadlines Approaching
September 25, 2003
Several deadlines are coming up in October for providing data to the Department of Education. Participation in these surveys is mandatory for institutions that participate in the Title IV federal student aid programs. There are potentially stiff fines for failure to comply. Late submissions are generally not accepted.
Campus Crime Statistics
Deadline is October 13.
ED mailed a letter with instructions and passwords to campus presidents in August.
Find the survey, instructions, and FAQs at http://surveys.ope.ed.gov/security.
Reach the Helpdesk at 800-435-5985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IPEDS Fall Data Collection
Deadline is October 22 for submission of data on tuition and completion. This is the first of three annual data collection periods.
Designated institutional personnel should have received new 2003-04 User IDs and passwords (if not, contact the Helpdesk).
Find information, schedules, and links to survey instruments at http://www.nces.ed.gov/ipeds/webbase.asp.
Reach the Helpdesk at 877-225-2568 or email@example.com.
Equity in Athletics Data
Deadline is October 30 for all coeducational institutions with intercollegiate sports programs.
ED mailed a letter with instructions and passwords to campus presidents in September.
Find the survey, instructions, and FAQs at http://surveys.ope.ed.gov/athletics.
Reach the Helpdesk at 888-233-5421 or EADAhelp@westat.com.
- ED Proposes New Rules for Distance Education and Foreign Locations
- Senate Bill Would Increase Bank-Qualified Debt Limit
- New Statistics on College Enrollment and Completion Released
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives