Calling All Private Institutions
September 20, 2013
NACUBO recently sent private, 4-year institutions an email with a link to the 2013 Tuition Discounting Study, making it easy to upload data and complete the survey. Data collection will remain open until November 27.
If you did not receive a survey link, or wish to know who received the link at your institution, please contact Natalie Pullaro Davis. Participation is limited to private, non-profit institutions that award at least a bachelor's degree. If you would like to preview the survey questions, please visit our Tuition Discounting Website.
Natalie Pullaro Davis
Manager, Research and Policy Analysis
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives