Calling All Private Institutions
September 20, 2013
NACUBO recently sent private, 4-year institutions an email with a link to the 2013 Tuition Discounting Study, making it easy to upload data and complete the survey. Data collection will remain open until November 27.
If you did not receive a survey link, or wish to know who received the link at your institution, please contact Natalie Pullaro Davis. Participation is limited to private, non-profit institutions that award at least a bachelor's degree. If you would like to preview the survey questions, please visit our Tuition Discounting Website.
Natalie Pullaro Davis
Manager, Research and Policy Analysis
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO