Calling All Private Institutions
September 20, 2013
NACUBO recently sent private, 4-year institutions an email with a link to the 2013 Tuition Discounting Study, making it easy to upload data and complete the survey. Data collection will remain open until November 27.
If you did not receive a survey link, or wish to know who received the link at your institution, please contact Natalie Pullaro Davis. Participation is limited to private, non-profit institutions that award at least a bachelor's degree. If you would like to preview the survey questions, please visit our Tuition Discounting Website.
Manager, Research and Policy Analysis
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis