Calling All Private Institutions
November 27, 2013
If your institution is private, non-profit, based in the United States, offers undergraduate programs, and belongs to NACUBO, please submit your data for NACUBO's annual Tuition Discount Study by December 11. In return, your institution will receive a complimentary copy of the final report-a $250 value-as well as access to NACUBO's benchmarking tool.
This tool enables you to select and compare your institution to similar colleges or universities, as well as to incorporate other data from your institution. Access to your data and the benchmarking tool are available only to institutions that participate in the study.
Since 1990, the NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study (TDS) has been the industry leader in helping institutions make sense of their institutional grant strategies. Created for chief business officers, by chief business officers, the TDS approaches discounting from the unique perspective of how the practice affects the institution's bottom line. The TDS goes beyond simply measuring the discount rate for freshman and all undergraduates to look at other indicators of financial health, including changes in enrollment, demand, and net tuition revenue.
Please contact Natalie Pullaro Davis to retrieve your institution's unique survey link.
Natalie Pullaro Davis
Manager, Research and Policy Analysis
- Financial Responsibility Scores Released for FY13
- IRS Publishes Guidance on "Cadillac" Health Coverage
- 2014 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Now Available Online
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis