Calling All Private Institutions
November 27, 2013
If your institution is private, non-profit, based in the United States, offers undergraduate programs, and belongs to NACUBO, please submit your data for NACUBO's annual Tuition Discount Study by December 11. In return, your institution will receive a complimentary copy of the final report-a $250 value-as well as access to NACUBO's benchmarking tool.
This tool enables you to select and compare your institution to similar colleges or universities, as well as to incorporate other data from your institution. Access to your data and the benchmarking tool are available only to institutions that participate in the study.
Since 1990, the NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study (TDS) has been the industry leader in helping institutions make sense of their institutional grant strategies. Created for chief business officers, by chief business officers, the TDS approaches discounting from the unique perspective of how the practice affects the institution's bottom line. The TDS goes beyond simply measuring the discount rate for freshman and all undergraduates to look at other indicators of financial health, including changes in enrollment, demand, and net tuition revenue.
Please contact Natalie Pullaro Davis to retrieve your institution's unique survey link.
Natalie Pullaro Davis
Manager, Research and Policy Analysis
- Federal Education Budget Limited by Spending Caps
- Lawmakers Ease 1098-T Penalty Enforcement
- EPA Announces Athletic Conferences With Most Green Power
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- WEBCAST: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis