2013 Endowment Study Final Report Released
March 18, 2014
Now available online, the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) final report provides instant access to all tables and other results from the study. It includes information gathered from the endowments and affiliated foundations of 835 U.S. colleges and universities, representing total endowment assets of $448 billion.
Non-participants may purchase the final report on the NACUBO Online Research Projects page, where you'll also find pricing details. As soon as payment is received, purchasers receive instant access to the study.
A press release and five data tables from the 2013 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. Access to endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies is also available for no charge by visiting the Historical Market Values Table page.
For further information, please contact NACUBO's NCSE project staff.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Policy Makers Issue Higher Education Act Reauthorization Proposals
- ED Delays on State Authorization Rules
- NACUBO and ACE Release Question and Answer Document on DOD's Tuition Assistance MOU
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis