2013 Endowment Study Final Report Released
March 18, 2014
Now available online, the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) final report provides instant access to all tables and other results from the study. It includes information gathered from the endowments and affiliated foundations of 835 U.S. colleges and universities, representing total endowment assets of $448 billion.
Non-participants may purchase the final report on the NACUBO Online Research Projects page, where you'll also find pricing details. As soon as payment is received, purchasers receive instant access to the study.
A press release and five data tables from the 2013 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. Access to endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies is also available for no charge by visiting the Historical Market Values Table page.
For further information, please contact NACUBO's NCSE project staff.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Federal Court Postpones Effective Date of Overtime Rule
- 1098-T Box 1 Reporting Will Not be Required Until 2018 Tax Year
- EPA Issues Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives