2013 Chief Business Officer Profile Survey Launched December 17
January 7, 2013
Data collection for the 2013 Chief Business Officer (CBO) Profile began last month. Using a census date of November 19, a list of all known college and university CBOs was compiled for the survey. Each CBO received a unique link to the survey on Monday, December 17. A smaller sample of Assistant and Associate Vice Presidents and Vice Chancellors were selected for a second survey profiling the next-generation business officer. The CBO Profile is intended to further understanding of career paths, current areas of responsibility, plans for career advancement, effective leadership competencies, and professional development needs, as well as basic demographic. The results will be used to inform future senior leadership research as well as NACUBO programming and strategic planning. Both surveys will close on Friday January, 25.
If you have any questions regarding the 2013 Chief Business Officer Profile, please contact James Ward or the research team.
James D. Ward
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis