2013 Chief Business Officer Profile Survey Launched December 17
January 7, 2013
Data collection for the 2013 Chief Business Officer (CBO) Profile began last month. Using a census date of November 19, a list of all known college and university CBOs was compiled for the survey. Each CBO received a unique link to the survey on Monday, December 17. A smaller sample of Assistant and Associate Vice Presidents and Vice Chancellors were selected for a second survey profiling the next-generation business officer. The CBO Profile is intended to further understanding of career paths, current areas of responsibility, plans for career advancement, effective leadership competencies, and professional development needs, as well as basic demographic. The results will be used to inform future senior leadership research as well as NACUBO programming and strategic planning. Both surveys will close on Friday January, 25.
If you have any questions regarding the 2013 Chief Business Officer Profile, please contact James Ward or the research team.
James D. Ward
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives