2013 Chief Business Officer Profile Survey Launched December 17
January 7, 2013
Data collection for the 2013 Chief Business Officer (CBO) Profile began last month. Using a census date of November 19, a list of all known college and university CBOs was compiled for the survey. Each CBO received a unique link to the survey on Monday, December 17. A smaller sample of Assistant and Associate Vice Presidents and Vice Chancellors were selected for a second survey profiling the next-generation business officer. The CBO Profile is intended to further understanding of career paths, current areas of responsibility, plans for career advancement, effective leadership competencies, and professional development needs, as well as basic demographic. The results will be used to inform future senior leadership research as well as NACUBO programming and strategic planning. Both surveys will close on Friday January, 25.
If you have any questions regarding the 2013 Chief Business Officer Profile, please contact James Ward or the research team.
James D. Ward
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
Thursday, April 13, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET