2013 Chief Business Officer Profile Survey Launched December 17
January 7, 2013
Data collection for the 2013 Chief Business Officer (CBO) Profile began last month. Using a census date of November 19, a list of all known college and university CBOs was compiled for the survey. Each CBO received a unique link to the survey on Monday, December 17. A smaller sample of Assistant and Associate Vice Presidents and Vice Chancellors were selected for a second survey profiling the next-generation business officer. The CBO Profile is intended to further understanding of career paths, current areas of responsibility, plans for career advancement, effective leadership competencies, and professional development needs, as well as basic demographic. The results will be used to inform future senior leadership research as well as NACUBO programming and strategic planning. Both surveys will close on Friday January, 25.
If you have any questions regarding the 2013 Chief Business Officer Profile, please contact James Ward or the research team.
James D. Ward
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference