2012 Student Financial Services Benchmarking Survey: Please Respond
May 31, 2012
The Student Financial Services (SFS) Benchmarking Project, generously supported by Tuition Management Systems, launched on May 29. This annual survey collects data on several financial services indicators, such as account receivables, collections, payment collection methodologies, and SFS staffing and training issues.
Respondents to this survey will receive a complimentary copy of the 2012 SFS final report. In addition, NACUBO members will receive complimentary access to the SFS Benchmarking Tool. This Web-based tool allows survey participants to compare their financial services indicators against national averages and self-selected groups of peer institutions. View a free demonstration of this product. (To access the benchmarking tool, your institution must be a NACUBO member.)
Email invitations that contain a unique survey link for each institution were sent to CFOs (unless a Bursar or alternate contact was supplied). The survey will close on July 3. If you have not received your email invitation to participate in the study, or have any questions related to the SFS Survey, please contact email@example.com.
Natalie Pullaro Davis
Manager, Research and Policy Analysis
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO