2012 Student Financial Services Benchmarking Survey: Please Respond
May 31, 2012
The Student Financial Services (SFS) Benchmarking Project, generously supported by Tuition Management Systems, launched on May 29. This annual survey collects data on several financial services indicators, such as account receivables, collections, payment collection methodologies, and SFS staffing and training issues.
Respondents to this survey will receive a complimentary copy of the 2012 SFS final report. In addition, NACUBO members will receive complimentary access to the SFS Benchmarking Tool. This Web-based tool allows survey participants to compare their financial services indicators against national averages and self-selected groups of peer institutions. View a free demonstration of this product. (To access the benchmarking tool, your institution must be a NACUBO member.)
Email invitations that contain a unique survey link for each institution were sent to CFOs (unless a Bursar or alternate contact was supplied). The survey will close on July 3. If you have not received your email invitation to participate in the study, or have any questions related to the SFS Survey, please contact email@example.com.
Natalie Pullaro Davis
Manager, Research and Policy Analysis
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives