2012 Endowment Study Final Report Now Available
March 4, 2013
The 2012 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) final report is available online. The online report provides instance access to all tables and other results from the study. The 2012 NCSE report is based on information collected from 831 U.S. colleges and universities endowments and affiliated foundations, with total endowment assets of $406.1 billion.
Non-participants may purchase the final report by going to the NACUBO Online Research Projects page which provides pricing details and other purchase information. Purchasers will receive instant access to the study as soon as payment is received.
A press release and five data tables from the 2012 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. Access to endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies is also available for no charge by going to our Historical Market Values Table page.
For further information, please contact NACUBO's NCSE project staff.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- ED Proposes New Rules for Distance Education and Foreign Locations
- Senate Bill Would Increase Bank-Qualified Debt Limit
- New Statistics on College Enrollment and Completion Released
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives