2012 Endowment Study Final Report Now Available
March 4, 2013
The 2012 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) final report is available online. The online report provides instance access to all tables and other results from the study. The 2012 NCSE report is based on information collected from 831 U.S. colleges and universities endowments and affiliated foundations, with total endowment assets of $406.1 billion.
Non-participants may purchase the final report by going to the NACUBO Online Research Projects page which provides pricing details and other purchase information. Purchasers will receive instant access to the study as soon as payment is received.
A press release and five data tables from the 2012 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. Access to endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies is also available for no charge by going to our Historical Market Values Table page.
For further information, please contact NACUBO's NCSE project staff.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Program Integrity Rulemaking to Be Delayed
- Associations Respond to McCaskill Sexual Assault Legislation
- COFAR Releases Frequently Asked Questions on OMB's Super Circular
- 2014 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 22-23, 2014
- 2014 Tax Forum
September 28-September 30, 2014
- 2014 Global Operations Forum
September 30-October 1, 2014
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Fall
October 13-14, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis