2012 Endowment Study Final Report Now Available
March 4, 2013
The 2012 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) final report is available online. The online report provides instance access to all tables and other results from the study. The 2012 NCSE report is based on information collected from 831 U.S. colleges and universities endowments and affiliated foundations, with total endowment assets of $406.1 billion.
Non-participants may purchase the final report by going to the NACUBO Online Research Projects page which provides pricing details and other purchase information. Purchasers will receive instant access to the study as soon as payment is received.
A press release and five data tables from the 2012 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. Access to endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies is also available for no charge by going to our Historical Market Values Table page.
For further information, please contact NACUBO's NCSE project staff.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Recent Executive Orders Aimed at Pay Gaps and Overtime Expansion
- New GASB Concepts Address Measurement
- Behind the Costs of a College Degree
- 2014 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 27-29, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding the Results of the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, and a Look to 2014 and Beyond
- ON-DEMAND: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis