2010 NCSE Now Available for Purchase
March 7, 2011
The NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) online product provides instant access to results of the full study, including more than 50 data tables. The 2010 NCSE results are based on 850 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $346 billion in endowment assets. A press release and four summary results tables from the 2010 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables Web page. All staff at participatinig institutions receive complimentary access to the report. If you need help in gaining report access, please send an email to the NCSE help desk.
Data from previous NACUBO endowment studies are available on the Historical Market Values Table Web page.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
Thursday, April 13, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET