2010 NCSE Now Available for Purchase
March 7, 2011
The NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) online product provides instant access to results of the full study, including more than 50 data tables. The 2010 NCSE results are based on 850 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $346 billion in endowment assets. A press release and four summary results tables from the 2010 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables Web page. All staff at participatinig institutions receive complimentary access to the report. If you need help in gaining report access, please send an email to the NCSE help desk.
Data from previous NACUBO endowment studies are available on the Historical Market Values Table Web page.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference