2010 NCSE Now Available for Purchase
March 7, 2011
The NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) online product provides instant access to results of the full study, including more than 50 data tables. The 2010 NCSE results are based on 850 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $346 billion in endowment assets. A press release and four summary results tables from the 2010 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables Web page. All staff at participatinig institutions receive complimentary access to the report. If you need help in gaining report access, please send an email to the NCSE help desk.
Data from previous NACUBO endowment studies are available on the Historical Market Values Table Web page.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis