2010 NCSE Now Available for Purchase
March 7, 2011
The NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) online product provides instant access to results of the full study, including more than 50 data tables. The 2010 NCSE results are based on 850 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $346 billion in endowment assets. A press release and four summary results tables from the 2010 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables Web page. All staff at participatinig institutions receive complimentary access to the report. If you need help in gaining report access, please send an email to the NCSE help desk.
Data from previous NACUBO endowment studies are available on the Historical Market Values Table Web page.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives