2009 Tuition Discounting Survey Now Underway
October 6, 2009
NACUBO has launched the 2009 Tuition Discounting Study, to collect your final data for fall 2008 and preliminary data for fall 2009. The annual survey measures tuition and fee prices, institutional grants, and tuition discounting at 1,407 four-year, private, non-profit colleges and universities.
This year's survey contains several new questions aimed at determining the impact of the economic recession on independent institutions. It asks, for example, about the awarding of need- and non-need-based institutional grants and the funding of institutional grants through endowment income.
The 2009 Tuition Discounting Study Report will be available next spring. With the help of our partners, Exeter and IBM/Cognos, the new data will be used to expand the current Tuition Discounting Benchmarking Tool.
If you are a member at a four-year independent institution and haven't received the invitation to participate in the survey, please contact Santiago Merea.
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Preparing for Campus Protests and Civil Disobedience