2009 Tuition Discounting Survey Now Underway
October 6, 2009
NACUBO has launched the 2009 Tuition Discounting Study, to collect your final data for fall 2008 and preliminary data for fall 2009. The annual survey measures tuition and fee prices, institutional grants, and tuition discounting at 1,407 four-year, private, non-profit colleges and universities.
This year's survey contains several new questions aimed at determining the impact of the economic recession on independent institutions. It asks, for example, about the awarding of need- and non-need-based institutional grants and the funding of institutional grants through endowment income.
The 2009 Tuition Discounting Study Report will be available next spring. With the help of our partners, Exeter and IBM/Cognos, the new data will be used to expand the current Tuition Discounting Benchmarking Tool.
If you are a member at a four-year independent institution and haven't received the invitation to participate in the survey, please contact Santiago Merea.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO