2006 NACUBO Endowment Study (NES) Opens
August 9, 2006
The 2006 NACUBO Endowment Study (NES) online survey opened August 9, with a deadline for completion of September 22. For the seventh consecutive year, NACUBO has partnered with TIAA-CREF in administering the NES. The 2005 survey garnered the highest participation rate in the history of the 30-year study, with 753 colleges and universities participating. With your help, we look forward to another successful year.
To participate in the study, your institution must be a current member of NACUBO with an endowment greater than $1 million. If you have not received an e-mail notification providing you with access to the study, or your institution would like to participate this year, please contact the NES Help Desk at 1.866.842.2827 ext. 24499, or at email@example.com.
To learn more about the study, please visit the NACUBO Endowment Study Web pages.
- IRS Releases Final Report on College and University Compliance Project
- NACUBO Seeks Input on Ethics, Fraud, and Controls
- FY13 Implementation Reminder for Independent Institutions
- 2013 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 19-21, 2013
- CAO and CBO Collaborations: Leveraging Institutional Capacity to Impact Effectiveness
August 5-6, 2013
- 2013 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 16-17, 2013
- WEBCAST: The Higher Education Accounting Forum Online
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: Improve Your NFP Audit and Accounting Guide IQ
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: OD: The Cashless and Paperless Business Office
- ON-DEMAND: Affordable Care Act: Implementation Roadmap for Colleges and Universities
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis