2006 NACUBO Endowment Study (NES) Opens
August 9, 2006
The 2006 NACUBO Endowment Study (NES) online survey opened August 9, with a deadline for completion of September 22. For the seventh consecutive year, NACUBO has partnered with TIAA-CREF in administering the NES. The 2005 survey garnered the highest participation rate in the history of the 30-year study, with 753 colleges and universities participating. With your help, we look forward to another successful year.
To participate in the study, your institution must be a current member of NACUBO with an endowment greater than $1 million. If you have not received an e-mail notification providing you with access to the study, or your institution would like to participate this year, please contact the NES Help Desk at 1.866.842.2827 ext. 24499, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the study, please visit the NACUBO Endowment Study Web pages.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO