2006 NACUBO Endowment Study (NES) Opens
August 9, 2006
The 2006 NACUBO Endowment Study (NES) online survey opened August 9, with a deadline for completion of September 22. For the seventh consecutive year, NACUBO has partnered with TIAA-CREF in administering the NES. The 2005 survey garnered the highest participation rate in the history of the 30-year study, with 753 colleges and universities participating. With your help, we look forward to another successful year.
To participate in the study, your institution must be a current member of NACUBO with an endowment greater than $1 million. If you have not received an e-mail notification providing you with access to the study, or your institution would like to participate this year, please contact the NES Help Desk at 1.866.842.2827 ext. 24499, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the study, please visit the NACUBO Endowment Study Web pages.
- Some Cash Management Changes Apply to All Institutions
- NACUBO Summarizes Regulations on Banking, Processing Relationships
- Education Funding Depends on Devil in the Details
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 25-26, 2016
- 2016 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
January 25-26, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding ED's New Cash Management Rules
- ON-DEMAND: A Financially Sustainable Approach to Innovate Academic Programs
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2015 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live!: CBO Speaks
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis