2006 NACUBO Endowment Study (NES) Opens
August 9, 2006
The 2006 NACUBO Endowment Study (NES) online survey opened August 9, with a deadline for completion of September 22. For the seventh consecutive year, NACUBO has partnered with TIAA-CREF in administering the NES. The 2005 survey garnered the highest participation rate in the history of the 30-year study, with 753 colleges and universities participating. With your help, we look forward to another successful year.
To participate in the study, your institution must be a current member of NACUBO with an endowment greater than $1 million. If you have not received an e-mail notification providing you with access to the study, or your institution would like to participate this year, please contact the NES Help Desk at 1.866.842.2827 ext. 24499, or at email@example.com.
To learn more about the study, please visit the NACUBO Endowment Study Web pages.
- Lawmakers Introduce Bills to Simplify Student Aid
- CFPB Proposes Draft Template for Student Banking Options
- Data on Campus Law Enforcement Released
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis