2006 NACUBO Endowment Study (NES) Opens
August 9, 2006
The 2006 NACUBO Endowment Study (NES) online survey opened August 9, with a deadline for completion of September 22. For the seventh consecutive year, NACUBO has partnered with TIAA-CREF in administering the NES. The 2005 survey garnered the highest participation rate in the history of the 30-year study, with 753 colleges and universities participating. With your help, we look forward to another successful year.
To participate in the study, your institution must be a current member of NACUBO with an endowment greater than $1 million. If you have not received an e-mail notification providing you with access to the study, or your institution would like to participate this year, please contact the NES Help Desk at 1.866.842.2827 ext. 24499, or at email@example.com.
To learn more about the study, please visit the NACUBO Endowment Study Web pages.
- ED Proposes Substantial Expansion of Financial Responsibility Indicators
- Supreme Court Hands Down Two Decisions with Higher Education Implications
- NACUBO Objects to Annual SFA Audits
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives