2005 NACUBO Endowment Study Deadline Extended
September 23, 2005
The 2005 NACUBO Endowment Study (NES) survey submission deadline has been extended to Friday, September 30. Please complete all submissions online at www.endowstudy.org. This is the sixth year of TIAA-CREF's partnership with NACUBO in administering the NES. The 2004 study was a great success, with enhanced analysis as well as a record number of participating institutions (741) completing the survey.
To participate in the study, your institution must be a current member of NACUBO with an endowment greater than $1 million. If you did not received an e-mail notification providing you with access to the study, or if your institution would like to participate this year, please contact the NES Help Desk at 866.842.2827 ext. 24499, or at email@example.com.
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference