2005 NACUBO Endowment Study Deadline Extended
September 23, 2005
The 2005 NACUBO Endowment Study (NES) survey submission deadline has been extended to Friday, September 30. Please complete all submissions online at www.endowstudy.org. This is the sixth year of TIAA-CREF's partnership with NACUBO in administering the NES. The 2004 study was a great success, with enhanced analysis as well as a record number of participating institutions (741) completing the survey.
To participate in the study, your institution must be a current member of NACUBO with an endowment greater than $1 million. If you did not received an e-mail notification providing you with access to the study, or if your institution would like to participate this year, please contact the NES Help Desk at 866.842.2827 ext. 24499, or at email@example.com.
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives