2005 NACUBO Endowment Study Deadline Extended
September 23, 2005
The 2005 NACUBO Endowment Study (NES) survey submission deadline has been extended to Friday, September 30. Please complete all submissions online at www.endowstudy.org. This is the sixth year of TIAA-CREF's partnership with NACUBO in administering the NES. The 2004 study was a great success, with enhanced analysis as well as a record number of participating institutions (741) completing the survey.
To participate in the study, your institution must be a current member of NACUBO with an endowment greater than $1 million. If you did not received an e-mail notification providing you with access to the study, or if your institution would like to participate this year, please contact the NES Help Desk at 866.842.2827 ext. 24499, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis