State Economics & Finance
- IPEDS Finance Survey Change Announced (August 14, 2008)
- Containing Costs at State Colleges and Universities (April, 2008)
- States Increase Appropriations for '08 (January, 2008)
- State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO). (2008). State Higher Education Finance FY 2007. Boulder, CO: SHEEO.
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities and SunGard Higher Education. (April, 2008) Cost Containment: A Survey of Current Practices at America’s State College and Universities . Washington, DC: American Association of State Colleges and Universities. Malvern, PA: SunGard Higher Education.
- Illinois State University Center for the Study of Education Policy. (January, 2008). Grapevine: An Annual Compilation of Data on State Tax Appropriations for the General Operation of Higher Education. Normal, IL: Illinois State University.
- National Association of State Student Grant and Aid Programs (NASSGAP). (July, 2007). 37th Annual Survey Report on State-Sponsored Student Financial Aid: 2005-2006 Academic Year. National Association of State Student Grant and Aid Programs.
- Illinois State University Center for the Study of Education Policy. (October, 2006). Recession, Retrenchment, and Recovery: State Higher Education Funding & Student Financial Aid. Normal, IL: Supported by funding from the Lumina Foundation for Education
- National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education. (September, 2006). Measuring Up 2006: The National Report Card on Higher Education. San Jose, CA: The National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education.
- Usher, A., and Steele, Kim. (March, 2006). Beyond the 49th Parallel II - The Affordability of Public University Education. Toronto, ON: Educational Policy Institute.
- Educational Policy Institute. (March, 2006). California Trends in Student Aid: 1994-95 to 2003-04. Rancho Cordova, CA: California Student Aid Commission and EdFund.
- Jones, Dennis. (February, 2006). State Shortfalls Projected to Continue Despite Economic Gains: Long-term Prospects for Higher Education No Brighter. San Jose, CA: The National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education.
- State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO). (March, 2005). Accountability for Better Results: A National Imperative for Higher Education. Prepared by the National Commission on Accountability in Higher Education. Boulder, CO: SHEEO.
- ED Publishes Proposed Rules on Cash Management
- IPEDS Considers Improving Finance Survey
- Guidance Available on Title IX Coordinator Role
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis