State Economics & Finance
- IPEDS Finance Survey Change Announced (August 14, 2008)
- Containing Costs at State Colleges and Universities (April, 2008)
- States Increase Appropriations for '08 (January, 2008)
- State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO). (2008). State Higher Education Finance FY 2007. Boulder, CO: SHEEO.
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities and SunGard Higher Education. (April, 2008) Cost Containment: A Survey of Current Practices at America’s State College and Universities . Washington, DC: American Association of State Colleges and Universities. Malvern, PA: SunGard Higher Education.
- Illinois State University Center for the Study of Education Policy. (January, 2008). Grapevine: An Annual Compilation of Data on State Tax Appropriations for the General Operation of Higher Education. Normal, IL: Illinois State University.
- National Association of State Student Grant and Aid Programs (NASSGAP). (July, 2007). 37th Annual Survey Report on State-Sponsored Student Financial Aid: 2005-2006 Academic Year. National Association of State Student Grant and Aid Programs.
- Illinois State University Center for the Study of Education Policy. (October, 2006). Recession, Retrenchment, and Recovery: State Higher Education Funding & Student Financial Aid. Normal, IL: Supported by funding from the Lumina Foundation for Education
- National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education. (September, 2006). Measuring Up 2006: The National Report Card on Higher Education. San Jose, CA: The National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education.
- Usher, A., and Steele, Kim. (March, 2006). Beyond the 49th Parallel II - The Affordability of Public University Education. Toronto, ON: Educational Policy Institute.
- Educational Policy Institute. (March, 2006). California Trends in Student Aid: 1994-95 to 2003-04. Rancho Cordova, CA: California Student Aid Commission and EdFund.
- Jones, Dennis. (February, 2006). State Shortfalls Projected to Continue Despite Economic Gains: Long-term Prospects for Higher Education No Brighter. San Jose, CA: The National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education.
- State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO). (March, 2005). Accountability for Better Results: A National Imperative for Higher Education. Prepared by the National Commission on Accountability in Higher Education. Boulder, CO: SHEEO.
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference