NACUBO Benchmarking Tool
NACUBO is pleased to present the newly expanded NACUBO Online Benchmarking Tool. This new complimentary member benefit allows current NACUBO member institutions to create customized reports and compare institutional aid practices against a self-selected peer group.
The tool, developed by NACUBO and the Exeter Group, and maintained by the Jillella Group, using IBM/Cognos Business Intelligence software, was originally unveiled during a session at NACUBO’s 2007 Annual Meeting, and has been expanded to include new data each year since 2009.
Data Currently Available in the Tool
At present time, the online tool is available to NACUBO-member institutions that participated in the 2015 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study, the 2015 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, or the 2014 NACUBO Student Financial Services Survey. If your institution participated in one or more of these studies, AND your institution is a current NACUBO member, you may now login to "My NACUBO" to access the online tool.
How To Login
- Visit "My NACUBO" on the NACUBO website. You will find the "My NACUBO" link on the right hand sidebar on the NACUBO website homepage.
- At the login screen, enter your business e-mail address and password for "My NACUBO". If this is the first time logging into "My NACUBO", or if you have forgotten your password, enter your business e-mail address and click "forgot your password" and it will be emailed to you. If you would like to change your password, you can do so once you are logged in. At the top of the left hand sidebar, click on "Reset Password."
- Once logged in to "My NACUBO", scroll down the page and click on NACUBO Online Benchmarking Tool, in the NACUBO Services section. If your institution participated in the one or more of the NACUBO studies mentioned previously, the NACUBO Online Benchmarking Tool will be available to you.
How to Use the Tool
A new online tutorial for the benchmarking tool is now available. This tutorial provides detailed instructions on how to use the tool, the types of reports available, and how to define your peer group. For optimal viewing, use Google Chrome and test your system here.
If your institution participated in the one of the NACUBO studies mentioned previously and has logged in to the tool, you may also access the tutorial by clicking on the "Getting Started" tab located in the top menu bar.
For more details on using the tool, visit the NACUBO Benchmarking Tool FAQ page.
NACUBO will expand the tool to include more years of the Endowment, Tuition Discounting, and Student Financial Surveys. More information on these and other expanded uses of the tool will be sent at a future date.
Visit the NACUBO Online Benchmarking Tool FAQ page for more information on the tool. The benchmarking tool also includes a "Getting Started" tutorial that demonstrates the tool’s utility.
Contact: NACUBO Research staff at email@example.com
- Benchmarking Tool FAQs
- Participate in the NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
- Additional Benchmarking Resources
- Press Release
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference