NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
A press release and tables from the 2015 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. The 2015 NCSE results are based on 812 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing $529 billion in endowment assets. You may also access endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies by going to our Historical Market Values Table.
The full 2015 NCSE report is now available for purchase. Click here for purchasing information.
- NCSE Participants: All staff at participating institutions have complimentary access to the final report. If you need help in gaining report access, please send an email to the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Sponsors: All study sponsors have complimentary access to the final report. For instructions on how to access the study results, please email the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Products for Non-Participants: The complete study can be purchased through the NACUBO online bookstore.
2015 NACUBO-Commonfund Endowment Study Sponsors
NACUBO would like to thank the 2015 Study sponsors for their generous contributions that make the NCSE production possible.
Perella Weinberg Partners
Contact NACUBO NCSE personnel for questions regarding the study.
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives