NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
A press release and tables from the 2015 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. The 2015 NCSE results are based on 812 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing $529 billion in endowment assets. You may also access endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies by going to our Historical Market Values Table.
The full 2015 NCSE report is now available for purchase. Click here for purchasing information.
- NCSE Participants: All staff at participating institutions have complimentary access to the final report. If you need help in gaining report access, please send an email to the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Sponsors: All study sponsors have complimentary access to the final report. For instructions on how to access the study results, please email the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Products for Non-Participants: The complete study can be purchased through the NACUBO online bookstore.
2015 NACUBO-Commonfund Endowment Study Sponsors
NACUBO would like to thank the 2015 Study sponsors for their generous contributions that make the NCSE production possible.
Perella Weinberg Partners
Contact NACUBO NCSE personnel for questions regarding the study.
- Tuition Discount Rates Reach New Record Level in 2015-16
- ED Offers Supplemental Cash Management Guidance
- Federal Agencies Release Guidance on Civil Rights Protections for Transgender Students
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: Containing Cost and Risk with Renewables – the Power Purchase Agreement Story
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Are Hedge Funds and Private Equity Right for You? An Analysis of Alternative Investments
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives