NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
The 2014 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is now available for purchase. This online product provides you with instant access to results of the study.
A press release and tables from the 2014 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. The 2014 NCSE results are based on 832 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing $516 billion in endowment assets. You may also access endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies by going to our Historical Market Values Table.
- NCSE Participants: All staff at participating institutions have complimentary access to the report. If you need help in gaining report access, please send an email to the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Sponsors: All study sponsors have complimentary access to the full study. For instructions on how to access the study results, please email the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Products for Non-Participants: The complete study can be purchased through the NACUBO online bookstore.
2014 NACUBO-Commonfund Endowment Study Sponsors
NACUBO would like to thank the 2014 Study sponsors for their generous contributions that make the NCSE production possible.
Contact NACUBO NCSE personnel for questions regarding the study.
- ED Publishes Proposed Rules on Cash Management
- IPEDS Considers Improving Finance Survey
- Guidance Available on Title IX Coordinator Role
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis