NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
A press release and tables from the 2016 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. The 2016 NCSE results are based on 805 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing $515 billion in endowment assets. You may also access endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies by going to our Historical Market Values Page.
The full 2016 NCSE report will be available available for purchase in late March 2017. Click here for purchasing information.
- NCSE Participants: All staff at participating institutions have complimentary access to the final report. If you need help in gaining report access, please send an email to the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Sponsors: All study sponsors have complimentary access to the final report. For instructions on how to access the study results, please email the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Products for Non-Participants: The complete study can be purchased through the NACUBO online bookstore.
2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Endowment Study Sponsors
NACUBO would like to thank the 2016 Study sponsors for their generous contributions, which make the NCSE production possible.
Burgundy Asset Management
Contact NACUBO NCSE personnel for questions regarding the study.
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference