NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
The 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is now available for purchase. This online product will provide you with instant access to results of the study.
A press release and five tables from the 2013 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. The 2013 NCSE results are based on 835 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $448 billion in endowment assets. You may also access endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies by going to our Historical Market Values Table.
- NCSE Participants: All staff at participating institutions have complimentary access to the report. If you need help in gaining report access, please send an email to the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Sponsors: All study sponsors have complimentary access to the full study. For instructions on how to access the study results, please email the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Products for Non-Participants: The complete study can be purchased through the NACUBO online bookstore.
2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Endowment Study Sponsors
NACUBO would like to thank the 2013 Study sponsors for their generous contributions that make the NCSE production possible.
Contact NACUBO NCSE personnel for questions regarding the study.
- Recent Executive Orders Aimed at Pay Gaps and Overtime Expansion
- New GASB Concepts Address Measurement
- Behind the Costs of a College Degree
- 2014 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 27-29, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding the Results of the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, and a Look to 2014 and Beyond
- ON-DEMAND: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis