NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
The 2014 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments will be available for purchase by March 2015. This online product will provide you with instant access to results of the study.
A press release and five tables from the 2014 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. The 2014 NCSE results are based on 832 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing $516 billion in endowment assets. You may also access endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies by going to our Historical Market Values Table.
- NCSE Participants: All staff at participating institutions have complimentary access to the report. If you need help in gaining report access, please send an email to the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Sponsors: All study sponsors have complimentary access to the full study. For instructions on how to access the study results, please email the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Products for Non-Participants: The complete study can be purchased through the NACUBO online bookstore.
2014 NACUBO-Commonfund Endowment Study Sponsors
NACUBO would like to thank the 2014 Study sponsors for their generous contributions that make the NCSE production possible.
Contact NACUBO NCSE personnel for questions regarding the study.
- Lawmakers Introduce Bills to Simplify Student Aid
- CFPB Proposes Draft Template for Student Banking Options
- Data on Campus Law Enforcement Released
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis