NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
A press release and tables from the 2016 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. The 2016 NCSE results are based on 805 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing $515 billion in endowment assets. You may also access endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies by going to our Historical Market Values Page.
The full 2016 NCSE report is now available available for purchase. Click here for purchasing information.
- NCSE Participants: All staff at participating institutions have complimentary access to the final report. If you need help in gaining report access, please send an email to the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Sponsors: All study sponsors have complimentary access to the final report. For instructions on how to access the study results, please email the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Products for Non-Participants: The complete study can be purchased through the NACUBO online bookstore.
2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Endowment Study Sponsors
NACUBO would like to thank the 2016 Study sponsors for their generous contributions, which make the NCSE production possible.
Burgundy Asset Management
Contact NACUBO NCSE personnel for questions regarding the study.
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET