NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
The 2012 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments final report is now available for purchase. This online product will provide you with instant access to results of the study.
A press release and five tables from the 2012 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE Tables page. The 2012 NCSE results are based on 831 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $406 billion in endowment assets. You may also access endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies by going to our Historical Market Values Table.
- NCSE Participants: All staff at participating institutions have complimentary access to the report. If you need help in gaining report access, please send an email to the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Sponsors: All study sponsors have complimentary access to the full study. For instructions on how to access the study results, please email the NCSE help desk.
- NCSE Products for Non-Participants: The complete study can be purchased through the NACUBO online bookstore.
2012 NACUBO-Commonfund Endowment Study Sponsors
NACUBO would like to thank the 2012 Study sponsors for their generous contributions that make the NCSE production possible.
Graystone Consulting, a business of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC
J.P. Morgan Asset Management
John W. Bristol & Co., Inc.
LCG Associates, Inc.
Contact NACUBO NCSE personnel for questions regarding the study.
- NACUBO Responds to White House College Affordability Plans
- Recommendations for Completing Form 1098-T
- Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 27-28, 2014
- 2014 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 5-7, 2014
- 2014 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
March 3-5, 2014
- WEBCAST: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis