Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges (ABACC)- The association exists to improve the standard business management in schools of Christian higher education.
- APPA: The Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers- The association is dedicated to the maintenance, protection, and promotion of quality educational facilities.
American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)- AACRAO provides professional development, guidelines and voluntary standards regarding the best practices in records management, admissions, enrollment management, administrative information technology and student services.
Association of Governing Boards of Universities and College (AGB)- AGB is the only national organization providing university and college presidents, board chairs and individual trustees of both public and private institutions with the resources they need to enhance their effectiveness.
- Association of College and University Auditors (ACUA) - ACUA represents campus internal auditors and is a primary resource for higher education auditing, regulatory compliance, and risk management. ACUA serves the higher education community to help enhance internal controls, risk mitigation, and compliance monitoring systems.
Canadian Association of University Business Officers (CAUBO) - CAUBO promotes and supports the professional management and effective leadership in the administrative affairs of Canadian universities and colleges.
- The Council for Adult & Experiential Learning - CAEL links learning and work. CAEL is a nonprofit that works at all levels within the higher education, public, and private sectors to make it easier for people to get the education and training they need.
- Council for Aid to Education (CAE) - CAE's mission is to advance corporate support of education and to improve higher education quality and access. CAE is the nation's leading source of data on private giving to education through its annual Voluntary Support of Education (VSE) survey.
- The Council of Higher Education Management Associations (CHEMA) - CHEMA is an informal voluntary assembly of thirty management-oriented higher education associations in the United States and Canada.
- Education Commission of the States (ECS)- ECS is an interstate compact created in 1965 to improve public education by facilitating the exchange of information, ideas and experiences among state policymakers and education leaders.
- National Association of State Budget Officers (NASBO) - The association's members include heads of state finance departments, states' chief budget officers, and their deputies.
National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) - The association supports financial aid professionals at colleges, universities, and career schools.
- National Center for Higher Education Management Systems (NCHEMS) - The association assists colleges and universities in improving their management capability.
- National Governors Association (NGA) - The association's ongoing mission is to support the work of the governors by providing a bipartisan forum to help shape and implement national policy and to solve state problems.
- National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL) - NCSL is a bipartisan organization that serves the legislators and staffs of the nation's 50 states, its commonwealths and territories.
- State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO) - SHEEO’s current members are the chief executive officers serving 26 statewide governing boards and 30 statewide coordinating boards of higher education.
The Society for College and University Planning (SCUP) - SCUP is the only association focused on the promotion, advancement and application of effective planning in higher education.
The Society of Collegiate Travel & Expense Management - SCTEM assists academic units and institutional administrators to better manage the business travel program within the academic enterprise.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
The Business Officer magazine is now available at www.businessofficermagazine.org.