Featured ProductDownload your complimentary copy today!
What's New in NACUBO Research?
- 2015 Tuition Discounting Study (TDS), the annual report measures tuition discount rates and other indicators of institutional grant awards to freshmen and undergraduates attending four-year private, nonprofit (independent) colleges and universities.
- 2015 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE), is the industry standard for evaluating the performance and management of college and university endowments, the 2015 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is based on information from 812 U.S. colleges and universities endowments and affiliated foundations. Purchase your copy today.
- 2015 SFS Benchmarking Report, this report examines student financial services operations including: unpaid student account balances, student accounts in collections, payment channels and methods, student refunds, third-party billing, and staffing and financial services operating budget.
What's New in Research?
- 2015 ACUTA/NACUBO/ACUHO-I State of ResNet Report - This research, which includes data from over 450 higher education institutions, is designed to help administrators and business officers address such issues as the unprecedented growth in bandwidth use, network coverage, tech support and costs.
- What is the Price of College? Total, Net, and Out-of-Pocket Prices by Type of Institution in 2011-12 - This "Stats in Brief" from the National Center for Education Statistics provides information on the total price of attending college, net price after grants, and the average out-of-pocket net price in academic year 2011-12.
- Enrollment in Postsecondary Education, Fall 2013; Financial Statistics, Fiscal Year 2013; and Employees in Postsecondary Institutions, Fall 2013: First Look - A new report from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) that includes fully edited and imputed data from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) college and university enrollment data for fall 2013; higher education finance data fiscal year 2013; and number of employees in postsecondary institutions for Fall 2013.
- State Higher Education Finance FY14 - The State Higher Education Finance (SHEF), produced annually by the State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO) gives an overview of trends in state funding for higher education.
NACUBO Annual Studies
- NACUBO Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE)
- NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study(TDS)
- Student Financial Services (SFS)
Higher Education Publications & Resources
Publications and products in the following areas are provided:
- College Pricing & Financial Aid
- State Economics & Finance
- Student, Faculty & Staff Demographics
- Technology and Distance Learning
- U.S. Department of Education Publications & Tools
Contact the NACUBO Research Staff:
Contact us for questions about NACUBO Research
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference