What's New in NACUBO Research?
- 2015 Tuition Discounting Study (TDS), the annual report measures tuition discount rates and other indicators of institutional grant awards to freshmen and undergraduates attending four-year private, nonprofit (independent) colleges and universities.
- 2016 National Profile of Higher Education Chief Business Officers The triennial report tracks changes in the demographic characteristics, job duties, salary levels, and plans for career transitions and retirements of business office chief executives at colleges and universities in 2010, 2013, and 2016. Download your complimentary copy today!
- 2015 SFS Benchmarking Report, this report examines student financial services operations including: unpaid student account balances, student accounts in collections, payment channels and methods, student refunds, third-party billing, and staffing and financial services operating budget.
What's New in Research?
- 2015 ACUTA/NACUBO/ACUHO-I State of ResNet Report - This research, which includes data from over 450 higher education institutions, is designed to help administrators and business officers address such issues as the unprecedented growth in bandwidth use, network coverage, tech support and costs.
- What is the Price of College? Total, Net, and Out-of-Pocket Prices by Type of Institution in 2011-12 - This "Stats in Brief" from the National Center for Education Statistics provides information on the total price of attending college, net price after grants, and the average out-of-pocket net price in academic year 2011-12.
- Enrollment in Postsecondary Education, Fall 2013; Financial Statistics, Fiscal Year 2013; and Employees in Postsecondary Institutions, Fall 2013: First Look - A new report from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) that includes fully edited and imputed data from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) college and university enrollment data for fall 2013; higher education finance data fiscal year 2013; and number of employees in postsecondary institutions for Fall 2013.
- State Higher Education Finance FY14 - The State Higher Education Finance (SHEF), produced annually by the State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO) gives an overview of trends in state funding for higher education.
NACUBO Annual Studies
- NACUBO Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE)
- NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study(TDS)
- Student Financial Services (SFS)
Higher Education Publications & Resources
Publications and products in the following areas are provided:
- College Pricing & Financial Aid
- State Economics & Finance
- Student, Faculty & Staff Demographics
- Technology and Distance Learning
- U.S. Department of Education Publications & Tools
Contact the NACUBO Research Staff:
Contact us for questions about NACUBO Research
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET