Request for Proposals - Authors
The National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) announces a Request for Proposals for Authors for two resources: Financial Accounting and Reporting Manual (FARM) and Federal Auditing Information Service.
Deadline: Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 12 p.m. ET
NACUBO is seeking authors for two web-based subscription services used by the controller’s office and others at independent (not-for-profit) and public (state supported) colleges and universities.
The Financial Accounting and Reporting Manual contains articles that analyze authoritative guidance issued by both the Governmental Accounting Standards Board and the Financial Accounting Standards Board. Articles are augmented with industry convention and examples of financial accounting and reporting for colleges and universities.
The Federal Auditing and Information Service incorporates relevant federal regulations, Office of Management and Budget circulars, industry audit guidance, federal audit findings, and practical examples for public and independent colleges and universities subject to federal audit and research requirements.
NACUBO is requesting proposals from individuals interested in serving as authors for one or both publications.
For questions, contact Tadu Yimam at email@example.com.
- Implementation of Overtime Proposal Could Cost Schools Millions
- NACUBO Responds to GASB Exposure Drafts
- ED Corrects Cash Management Rules
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: Containing Cost and Risk with Renewables – the Power Purchase Agreement Story
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Are Hedge Funds and Private Equity Right for You? An Analysis of Alternative Investments
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives