Request for Proposals - Authors
The National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) announces a Request for Proposals for Authors for two resources: Financial Accounting and Reporting Manual (FARM) and Federal Auditing Information Service.
Deadline: Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 12 p.m. ET
NACUBO is seeking authors for two web-based subscription services used by the controller’s office and others at independent (not-for-profit) and public (state supported) colleges and universities.
The Financial Accounting and Reporting Manual contains articles that analyze authoritative guidance issued by both the Governmental Accounting Standards Board and the Financial Accounting Standards Board. Articles are augmented with industry convention and examples of financial accounting and reporting for colleges and universities.
The Federal Auditing and Information Service incorporates relevant federal regulations, Office of Management and Budget circulars, industry audit guidance, federal audit findings, and practical examples for public and independent colleges and universities subject to federal audit and research requirements.
NACUBO is requesting proposals from individuals interested in serving as authors for one or both publications.
For questions, contact Tadu Yimam at email@example.com.
- College Endowment Average Return Falls to 2.4 Percent in FY15, Endowment Spending Up Sharply
- NACUBO Urges One-Year Postponement of Changes to 1098-T Reporting Requirements
- GASB Addresses Asset Retirement Obligations and Seeks Field Testers
- 2016 Student Financial Services
March 13-15, 2016
- 2016 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 10-12, 2016
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Monday, February 22, 2016 12:00pm ET
- WEBCAST: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives
Thursday, March 17, 2016 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2015 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis