Request for Proposals - Authors
The National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) announces a Request for Proposals for Authors for two resources: Financial Accounting and Reporting Manual (FARM) and Federal Auditing Information Service.
Deadline: Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 12 p.m. ET
NACUBO is seeking authors for two web-based subscription services used by the controller’s office and others at independent (not-for-profit) and public (state supported) colleges and universities.
The Financial Accounting and Reporting Manual contains articles that analyze authoritative guidance issued by both the Governmental Accounting Standards Board and the Financial Accounting Standards Board. Articles are augmented with industry convention and examples of financial accounting and reporting for colleges and universities.
The Federal Auditing and Information Service incorporates relevant federal regulations, Office of Management and Budget circulars, industry audit guidance, federal audit findings, and practical examples for public and independent colleges and universities subject to federal audit and research requirements.
NACUBO is requesting proposals from individuals interested in serving as authors for one or both publications.
For questions, contact Tadu Yimam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recent Executive Orders Aimed at Pay Gaps and Overtime Expansion
- New GASB Concepts Address Measurement
- Behind the Costs of a College Degree
- 2014 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 27-29, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding the Results of the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, and a Look to 2014 and Beyond
- ON-DEMAND: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis