Request for Proposals - Authors
The National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) announces a Request for Proposals for Authors for two resources: Financial Accounting and Reporting Manual (FARM) and Federal Auditing Information Service.
Deadline: Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 12 p.m. ET
NACUBO is seeking authors for two web-based subscription services used by the controller’s office and others at independent (not-for-profit) and public (state supported) colleges and universities.
The Financial Accounting and Reporting Manual contains articles that analyze authoritative guidance issued by both the Governmental Accounting Standards Board and the Financial Accounting Standards Board. Articles are augmented with industry convention and examples of financial accounting and reporting for colleges and universities.
The Federal Auditing and Information Service incorporates relevant federal regulations, Office of Management and Budget circulars, industry audit guidance, federal audit findings, and practical examples for public and independent colleges and universities subject to federal audit and research requirements.
NACUBO is requesting proposals from individuals interested in serving as authors for one or both publications.
For questions, contact Tadu Yimam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NACUBO Provides Advice on Collecting Student TINs
- Activity-Based Costing Guide Released for Community Colleges
- White House Public Awareness Campaign Aims to Prevent Campus Sexual Assault
- 2015 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 22-23, 2015
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- WEBCAST: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
Wednesday, November 19, 2014 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis