Strategic Planning in Higher Education: A Guide for Leaders, 2nd Edition
Sherrie A. Tromp and Brent D. Ruben, Ph.D.
NC3110, Book-Softcover, 144 pages, 2010
Strategic Planning in Higher Education unveils a comprehensive approach to planning that has proved successful at Rutgers University. The SPHE framework, developed by authors Tromp and Ruben, provides a blueprint for planning—a step-by-step approach that guides leaders on strategic thinking; helps them align organizational goals with the mission, vision, and values of the department or program, as well as the larger organization; and offers practical approaches for advancing each planning phase. Through case studies and planning exercises, the authors share years of experience in implementing this successful planning model. The second edition offers lessons that the authors have learned over the past five years as well as new case studies.
- Task Force Urges Regulatory Reform
- Legislators Take Action on Education, Charitable and Research Incentives
- Associations Comment on College Ratings System
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis