Strategic Planning in Higher Education: A Guide for Leaders, 2nd Edition
Sherrie A. Tromp and Brent D. Ruben, Ph.D.
NC3110, Book-Softcover, 144 pages, 2010
This item is on backorder. Please call 888.450.9961 to check availability.
Strategic Planning in Higher Education unveils a comprehensive approach to planning that has proved successful at Rutgers University. The SPHE framework, developed by authors Tromp and Ruben, provides a blueprint for planning—a step-by-step approach that guides leaders on strategic thinking; helps them align organizational goals with the mission, vision, and values of the department or program, as well as the larger organization; and offers practical approaches for advancing each planning phase. Through case studies and planning exercises, the authors share years of experience in implementing this successful planning model. The second edition offers lessons that the authors have learned over the past five years as well as new case studies.
- IRS Releases Final Report on College and University Compliance Project
- NACUBO Seeks Input on Ethics, Fraud, and Controls
- FY13 Implementation Reminder for Independent Institutions
- CAO and CBO Collaborations: Leveraging Institutional Capacity to Impact Effectiveness
August 5-6, 2013
- 2013 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 16-17, 2013
- WEBCAST: The Higher Education Accounting Forum Online
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: Improve Your NFP Audit and Accounting Guide IQ
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: OD: The Cashless and Paperless Business Office
- ON-DEMAND: Affordable Care Act: Implementation Roadmap for Colleges and Universities
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis