Facilitator's Package: Excellence in Higher Education
With the Facilitator's Package you receive 15 copies of the Guide, 15 copies of the Workbook and 1 copy of the Facilitator's CD.
This package deal is perfect for a classroom or staff-training group. Order your set today!
Why Excellence in Higher Education is Critical to Your Institution
Self-assessment leads to stronger performance in our nation’s colleges and universities. That’s the premise of Excellence in Higher Education, a model self-assessment program that has earned accolades from the higher education community. More than 100 academic and administrative departments at California-Berkeley, Miami of Ohio, MIT, Penn State, Rutgers, Texas A&M, Toledo, and Wisconsin-Madison, and 35 other colleges and universities have implemented the EHE model to advance their institutions.
Based on the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award framework, the fifth edition of this bestseller is the definitive tool for college and university administrators in defining mission, assessing stakeholders, measuring outcomes, gauging performance against other institutions, and ensuring continuous improvement. The EHE framework integrates the Baldrige criteria with the standards and language developed and used by accrediting associations. The flexibility of the EHE model makes it appropriate for use with administrative or academic departments, with administrative or faculty councils or senates, and with programs, centers, or institutes. Moreover, the framework can be used by an entire college or university, or with a particular department, division, or campus.
The EHE program—book, workbook, and CD—includes everything you need to conduct a self-assessment workshop. The book provides facilitators with a solid understanding of the EHE model, providing detailed guidance in each of seven areas: leadership, strategic planning, beneficiaries and constituencies, programs and services, faculty, staff, and workplace.
Interested in purchasing each product separately?
- NACUBO Responds to White House College Affordability Plans
- Recommendations for Completing Form 1098-T
- Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 27-28, 2014
- 2014 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 5-7, 2014
- 2014 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
March 3-5, 2014
- WEBCAST: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis