Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, Seventh Edition
NC3116, Book-Softcover, 155 pages, 2010
This item is on backorder. Please call 888.450.9961 to check availability.
Tune into six webcasts hosted by the authors of this book:
- Applying "Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education:" A Case Study will broadcast live on June 6 and will be the capstone program that pulls all concepts, analytics, and communication techniques together.
- Identifying, Strategic Operating and Capital Risks aired on January 11, 2012 and discussed what boards, senior managers and business officers should discuss when communicating about the finances of the institution.
- Strategic Budgeting and Resource Allocation in Financial Planning aired on October 19th and focus on linkages between operating and capital budgeting processes and institutional strategy.
- A New Construct for Liquidity and Debt Management aired on June 14th and discussed how to assess an institution's capacity to take risk in the liquidity and debt areas.
- The Composite Financial Index: Measuring, Reporting and Monitoring aired on March 15th and attendees learned about the Composite Financial Index (CFI), a metric unique to higher education. The CFI is a tool that helps monitor and communicate financial health and risks.
- Interpreting Financial Ratios aired on January 6th and explained the origin of certain ratios, reviewed formulas and uses, and demystified interpretation.
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Risk Management & Campus Security
- Student Financial Services
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check please download appropriate form and mail to the address on the form or use one of our Order Forms below.
For delivery outside the United States or any other shipping questions, call 888.450.9961.
Returns and Refunds
NACUBO will only accept publication returns or issue refunds within 90 days of the invoice date.
For more detailed information see our payment, shipping, and return policies.