A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed.
NC3200, Book-Softcover, 239 pages, 2012
- An introduction to budgeting ·Economic and political factors affecting the process
- How to budget in difficult financial times
- An insight on the role of the Board in applying various budgeting approaches
About the Author
Goldstein, a certified public accountant, earned a Bachelor of Accountancy degree from Walsh College and a Master of Science degree from the University of Virginia. He is a recipient of NACUBO’s Daniel D. Robinson Award in recognition of his contributions to higher education accounting and financial reporting.
AcknowledgementSpecial thanks to the Budgeting Publication Advisory Committee for their insights, comments and advice in the review and development of this edition:
- Craig Becker, The New School
- Melody Bianchetto, University of Virginia
- Patricia Charlton, College of Southern Nevada
- Theresa P. Gordon, University of Idaho
- Linda Kroll, University of Notre Dame,
- Debra Lipkey, Gallaudet University,
- Jack Mahoney, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- John Sell, The College of Wooster
- Sue Menditto, NACUBO
- Tadu Yimam, NACUBO
Previous EditionDue to the release of the highly anticipated fourth edition (sold above) copies of the third edition will no longer be printed. However, the third edition is available in an electronic format through the Kindle and NOOK stores.
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Risk Management & Campus Security
- Student Financial Services
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check please download appropriate form and mail to the address on the form or use one of our Order Forms below.
For delivery outside the United States or any other shipping questions, call 888.450.9961.
Returns and Refunds
NACUBO will only accept publication returns or issue refunds within 90 days of the invoice date.
For more detailed information see our payment, shipping, and return policies.