The Complete Organizational Development Toolkit
Gain immediate, online access to all six topics from the Organizational Development series of programs, formerly offered only as individual CD-ROMs. The purpose of the series is to help colleges and universities build internal capacity for leadership, assessment, and continuous improvement. With this purchase you'll be able to instantly assist your organization in developing the expertise necessary to address immediate and long-term issues and maintain organizational excellence over time. Each online program includes materials for a facilitator as well as materials for participants.
Topics in the series include:
- Facilitating Focus Groups.
- Organizational Climate Assessment.
- Organizational Outcomes and Performance Measurement:Assessing Institution, Department and Program Effectiveness.
- Process Excellence.
- The Leadership Style Inventory: Becoming a Strategic Leader.
- The Communication Style Inventory: A Guide to Social and Professional Competence.
Don't need all six? Purchase them in bundles of three:
- Organizational Climate Assessment
- The Leadership Style Inventory
- The Communication Style Inventory
- Facilitating Focus Groups
- Process Excellence
- Organizational Outcomes and Performance Measurement
The project was led by Brent D. Ruben and was designed by the Center for Organizational Development and Leadership at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey.
- ED Proposes New Rules for Distance Education and Foreign Locations
- Senate Bill Would Increase Bank-Qualified Debt Limit
- New Statistics on College Enrollment and Completion Released
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives