The Complete Organizational Development Toolkit
Gain immediate, online access to all six topics from the Organizational Development series of programs, formerly offered only as individual CD-ROMs. The purpose of the series is to help colleges and universities build internal capacity for leadership, assessment, and continuous improvement. With this purchase you'll be able to instantly assist your organization in developing the expertise necessary to address immediate and long-term issues and maintain organizational excellence over time. Each online program includes materials for a facilitator as well as materials for participants.
Topics in the series include:
- Facilitating Focus Groups.
- Organizational Climate Assessment.
- Organizational Outcomes and Performance Measurement:Assessing Institution, Department and Program Effectiveness.
- Process Excellence.
- The Leadership Style Inventory: Becoming a Strategic Leader.
- The Communication Style Inventory: A Guide to Social and Professional Competence.
Don't need all six? Purchase them in bundles of three:
- Organizational Climate Assessment
- The Leadership Style Inventory
- The Communication Style Inventory
- Facilitating Focus Groups
- Process Excellence
- Organizational Outcomes and Performance Measurement
The project was led by Brent D. Ruben and was designed by the Center for Organizational Development and Leadership at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey.
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference