Taking your Organization's Pulse: Organizational Assessment
Gain access to three topics from the Organizational Development series of programs, formerly offered only as individual CD-ROMs. The purpose of the series is to help colleges and universities build internal capacity for leadership, assessment, and continuous improvement. With this purchase you'll be able to assist organizations in developing the expertise necessary to address immediate and long-term issues and maintain organizational excellence over time. Each program includes materials for a facilitator as well as materials for participants. Topics in this bundle include:
- Organizational Climate Assessment.
- The Leadership Style Inventory: Becoming a Strategic Leader.
- The Communication Style Inventory: A Guide to Social and Professional Competence.
The project was led by Brent D. Ruben and was designed by the Center for Organizational Development and Leadership at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey.
- ED Provides Guidance and Proposes New Forms for Perkins Loans
- GASB Issues Proposal on Split-Interest Agreements
- ED Advances Plans for New Student Loan Repayment Option
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- WEBCAST: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis