Taking your Organization's Pulse: Organizational Assessment
Gain access to three topics from the Organizational Development series of programs, formerly offered only as individual CD-ROMs. The purpose of the series is to help colleges and universities build internal capacity for leadership, assessment, and continuous improvement. With this purchase you'll be able to assist organizations in developing the expertise necessary to address immediate and long-term issues and maintain organizational excellence over time. Each program includes materials for a facilitator as well as materials for participants. Topics in this bundle include:
- Organizational Climate Assessment.
- The Leadership Style Inventory: Becoming a Strategic Leader.
- The Communication Style Inventory: A Guide to Social and Professional Competence.
The project was led by Brent D. Ruben and was designed by the Center for Organizational Development and Leadership at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey.
- ED Tightens New "Gainful Employment" Rules
- GASB Studies Irrevocable Charitable Trusts
- ED Negotiations Focus on Cash Management
- 2014 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 27-29, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding the Results of the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, and a Look to 2014 and Beyond
- ON-DEMAND: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis