2016 Student Financial Services Policies and Procedures Report
The NACUBO 2016 Student Financial Services Policies and Procedures Report illuminates a wide range of college and university financial service issues. The information collected through NACUBO’s survey and presented here provides a window of insight into the activities, systems, and practices from NACUBO-member institutions from across the country.
The review of tuition structures, collections procedures, financial literacy programs, as well as many other facets of the student financial services framework is meant to aid policy makers within academic institutions in shaping business practices that more effectively meet the needs of schools and students alike.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
The Business Officer magazine is now available at www.businessofficermagazine.org.