2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
The final report provides the most comprehensive analysis of endowment investment returns, asset allocations, and governance policies and practices at 805 U.S. higher education institutions and affiliated foundations. The report provides extensive data to help institutions evaluate their investment returns and compare results by endowment size and institution type.
More than 110 figures - tables, charts, and graphs - include data on investment performance, asset allocation, spending rates and policies, institutional debt, management expenses, and governance issues. Learn more by downloading the following:
- NCSE Press Release (January 31, 2017)
- NCSE Overview: includes links to the public tables and access to endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies.
Preview of NACUBO Live!
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET