2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
The final report provides the most comprehensive analysis of endowment investment returns, asset allocations, and governance policies and practices at 805 U.S. higher education institutions and affiliated foundations. The report provides extensive data to help institutions evaluate their investment returns and compare results by endowment size and institution type.
More than 110 figures - tables, charts, and graphs - include data on investment performance, asset allocation, spending rates and policies, institutional debt, management expenses, and governance issues. Learn more by downloading the following:
- NCSE Press Release (January 31, 2017)
- NCSE Overview: includes links to the public tables and access to endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies.
Preview of NACUBO Live!
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
The Business Officer magazine is now available at www.businessofficermagazine.org.