2011 Student Financial Services Benchmarking Report
The third iteration of the Student Financial Services Benchmarking Initiative, sponsored by Tuition Management Systems, examines student financial services operations at a variety of institutions including unpaid balances, student accounts in collections, payment channels from students, refund payment methods, third-party billing, student financial services staff positions and training hours, and financial services operating budget per FTE student. Results are based on 281 NACUBO participants’ data for FY 2010. Data is examined by NACUBO constituent group, enrollment size, and institutional sector. FY08 and FY09 data from previous SFS Benchmarking Report are also provided, although comparisons across years is cautioned due to differences in the composition of the sample. Over 30 tables and figures are provided.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO