2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Recognized as the definitive resource on higher education investments, the NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) is the most comprehensive endowment performance compendium available. The NCSE offers more than 50 data tables on investment performance, asset allocation, additions and withdrawals to the investment pool, spending rates and polices, and investment management policies, practices, and strategies. The 2011 NCSE represents 823 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations with total assets of more than $408 billion.
Want to learn more?Tune into the on-demand recording of, "Understanding the 2011 NACUBO - Commonfund Study of Endowments." The session provided participants with an in-depth examination of the survey, its results and the implications for all institutions concerned with the performance of their endowments. Attending this webcast offers important information that can affect your decision-making during this period of heightened market uncertainty. View it today!
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET