2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Recognized as the definitive resource on higher education investments, the NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) is the most comprehensive endowment performance compendium available. The NCSE offers more than 50 data tables on investment performance, asset allocation, additions and withdrawals to the investment pool, spending rates and polices, and investment management policies, practices, and strategies. The 2011 NCSE represents 823 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations with total assets of more than $408 billion.
Want to learn more?Tune into the on-demand recording of, "Understanding the 2011 NACUBO - Commonfund Study of Endowments." The session provided participants with an in-depth examination of the survey, its results and the implications for all institutions concerned with the performance of their endowments. Attending this webcast offers important information that can affect your decision-making during this period of heightened market uncertainty. View it today!
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO