2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Recognized as the definitive resource on higher education investments, the NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) is the most comprehensive endowment performance compendium available. The NCSE offers more than 50 data tables on investment performance, asset allocation, additions and withdrawals to the investment pool, spending rates and polices, and investment management policies, practices, and strategies. The 2011 NCSE represents 823 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations with total assets of more than $408 billion.
Want to learn more?Tune into the on-demand recording of, "Understanding the 2011 NACUBO - Commonfund Study of Endowments." The session provided participants with an in-depth examination of the survey, its results and the implications for all institutions concerned with the performance of their endowments. Attending this webcast offers important information that can affect your decision-making during this period of heightened market uncertainty. View it today!
- Financial Responsibility Scores Released for FY13
- IRS Publishes Guidance on "Cadillac" Health Coverage
- 2014 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Now Available Online
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis