eGroups & Listservs
What is an eGroup?
It's an online environment where you can share content, make contacts, and generate discussions with your colleagues in higher education. As a member of NACUBO you can subscribe to as many of the below eGroups as you wish. Join an eGroup and set up your own personal communication preferences so that you receive timely notifications..
Visit our new Connection website to Add/Change Subscriptions to any of these eGroups.
It's easy to use eGroups....watch the video to learn how:
Many additional lists are available to the higher education community. Below are listservs from other higher education associations.
- American College Health Association
- Association for Communication Technology Professionals
- Association of Research Libraries
- Association of University Real Estate Officers
- Canadian Association of University Business Officers
- College and University Professional Association for Human Resources
- College Student Educators International (ACPA)
- EDUCAUSE Connect
- International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators
- National Association of Campus Activities
- National Association for College Admission Counseling
- National Association of Campus Card Users
- National Association of College Stores
- National Association of Education Procurement
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
- Society for College & University Planning
- University Risk Management and Insurance Association