NACUBO Individual Awards
Promoting Excellence, Recognizing Achievement
The NACUBO Awards program was established to:
- identify and encourage individual excellence in management of college and university business and financial affairs;
- encourage and promote active participation in NACUBO's accounting programs and publications related to finance, professional development, and higher education administration;
- identify role models for the business officer profession; and
- contribute toward a positive perception of the profession.
Nominations are accepted year-round, with the selection process held annually in the spring to determine the recipients that will be recognized at the NACUBO annual meeting. Along with this recognition, award recipients will receive:
- an invitation to accept their award at the NACUBO Awards Dinner hosted by the board chair at the NACUBO annual meeting;
- recognition in Business Officer magazine; and
- a handsome plaque to display.
For more information, contact Kristin Witters, Manager of Member Services.
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis