The nomination period for the 2015 awards will open in December 2014.
The NACUBO Innovation Award Program seeks to honor the achievement of higher education institutions of each constituent type (community colleges, comprehensive and doctoral institutions, research universities and small institutions) in two areas:
- Process Improvement - to recognize higher education institutions that have successfully re-engineered or designed a program, improving service delivery of administrative activity in response to a campus need.
- Resource Enhancement - to recognize higher education institutions that have successfully reduced costs, increased revenues or improved productivity in response to a campus need.
Visit the Innovation Award page to view past recipients.
NACUBO also recognizes individuals in a number of areas:
For more information, contact Kristin Witters, Manager of Member Services.
- NACUBO Responds to GASB's Fair Value Proposal
- IRS Again Issues 1098-T Fine Notices
- SEC Approves Money Market Fund Reform
- 2014 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 22-23, 2014
- 2014 Tax Forum
September 28-September 30, 2014
- 2014 Global Operations Forum
September 30-October 1, 2014
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Fall
October 13-14, 2014
- WEBCAST: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
Thursday, September 4, 2014 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis