The nomination period for the 2015 NACUBO awards is now closed.
The NACUBO Innovation Award Program seeks to honor the achievement of higher education institutions of each constituent type (community colleges, comprehensive and doctoral institutions, research universities and small institutions) in two areas:
- Process Improvement - to recognize higher education institutions that have successfully re-engineered or designed a program, improving service delivery of administrative activity in response to a campus need.
- Resource Enhancement - to recognize higher education institutions that have successfully reduced costs, increased revenues or improved productivity in response to a campus need.
Visit the Innovation Award page to view past recipients.
NACUBO also recognizes individuals in a number of areas:
- Federal Education Budget Limited by Spending Caps
- Lawmakers Ease 1098-T Penalty Enforcement
- EPA Announces Athletic Conferences With Most Green Power
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- WEBCAST: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis