The nomination period for the 2015 NACUBO awards is now open. For full consideration, nominations must be postmarked by Friday, March 6, 2015. Nominations may be submitted via USPS or email/ fax.
Below are the 2015 nomination forms:
The NACUBO Innovation Award Program seeks to honor the achievement of higher education institutions of each constituent type (community colleges, comprehensive and doctoral institutions, research universities and small institutions) in two areas:
- Process Improvement - to recognize higher education institutions that have successfully re-engineered or designed a program, improving service delivery of administrative activity in response to a campus need.
- Resource Enhancement - to recognize higher education institutions that have successfully reduced costs, increased revenues or improved productivity in response to a campus need.
Visit the Innovation Award page to view past recipients.
NACUBO also recognizes individuals in a number of areas:
- Task Force Urges Regulatory Reform
- Legislators Take Action on Education, Charitable and Research Incentives
- Associations Comment on College Ratings System
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis