The NACUBO membership year is June 1 until May 31. Organization that join after March 1, 2015 will receive the remainder of the current year (March - June) and all of the following year (June 1, 2015 - May 31, 2016) for the price of 1 year of membership. Use the 2015-2016 applications available below to join March 2015 - May 2016.
- Higher Education Member Application and Dues Schedule (two or four-year public, private or not-for-profit higher education institutions in U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Governing Boards/Systems Office
- Affiliate, Associate or International Member Application (K-12 schools, foundations, libraries, other non-profits and international colleges & universities)
- Business Partner Member Application (private, for-profit companies)
With NACUBO membership, five staff are eligible to receive member benefits applicable to the appropriate dues rate (see application). Per region, two staff are eligible to receive regional membership benefits. In addition, by joining a regional association, a NACUBO member organization may add two additional staff to receive member benefits per region. The cost to join a regional association is $500.
- For-Profit Higher Education Member Application (for-profit, educational institutions with both internet and campus-based programs)
- Retiree Member Application (individuals who have retired from a NACUBO member institution and earn no income from an institution/organization eligible for NACUBO membership or as a consultant within higher education)
- Student Member Application (individuals actively pursuing a degree within an accredited academic program)
Each application covers member entitlements and restrictions. If you have any questions regarding membership or dues, please contact Member Services by email or by calling 202.861.2560.
- Financial Responsibility Scores Released for FY13
- IRS Publishes Guidance on "Cadillac" Health Coverage
- 2014 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Now Available Online
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis