The NACUBO membership year is June 1 until May 31. If you are interested in obtaining membership for the current membership year, please contact member services at email@example.com. Please note that the applications available below are for the 2014-2015 membership year and dues schedule. Membership using these applications will begin on March 1, 2014.
- Higher Education Member Application and Dues Schedule (two or four-year public, private or not-for-profit higher education institutions in U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Governing Boards/Systems Office
- Affiliate, Associate or International Member Application (K-12 schools, foundations, libraries, other non-profits and international colleges & universities)
- Business Partner Member Application (private, for-profit companies)
With NACUBO membership, five staff are eligible to receive member benefits applicable to the appropriate dues rate (see application). Per region, two staff are eligible to receive regional membership benefits. In addition, by joining a regional association, a NACUBO member organization may add two additional staff to receive member benefits per region. The cost to join a regional association is $500.
- For-Profit Higher Education Member Application (for-profit, educational institutions with both internet and campus-based programs)
- Retiree Member Application (individuals who have retired from a NACUBO member institution and earn no income from an institution/organization eligible for NACUBO membership or as a consultant within higher education)
- Student Member Application (individuals actively pursuing a degree within an accredited academic program)
Each application covers member entitlements and restrictions. If you have any questions regarding membership or dues, please contact Member Services by email or by calling 202.861.2560.
- Recent Executive Orders Aimed at Pay Gaps and Overtime Expansion
- New GASB Concepts Address Measurement
- Behind the Costs of a College Degree
- 2014 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 27-29, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding the Results of the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, and a Look to 2014 and Beyond
- ON-DEMAND: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis