The NACUBO membership year is June 1 until May 31. Organization that join after March 1, 2016 will receive the remainder of the current year (March - June) and all of the following year (June 1, 2016 - May 31, 2017) for the price of 1 year of membership. Use the 2016-2017 applications available below to join March 2016 - May 2017.
- Higher Education Member Application and Dues Schedule (two or four-year public, private or not-for-profit higher education institutions in U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Governing Boards/Systems Office
- Affiliate, Associate or International Member Application (K-12 schools, foundations, libraries, other non-profits and international colleges & universities)
- Business Partner Member Application (private, for-profit companies)
With NACUBO membership, five staff are eligible to receive member benefits applicable to the appropriate dues rate (see application). Per region, two staff are eligible to receive regional membership benefits. In addition, by joining a regional association, a NACUBO member organization may add two additional staff to receive member benefits per region. The cost to join a regional association is $500.
- For-Profit Higher Education Member Application (for-profit, educational institutions with both internet and campus-based programs)
- Retiree Member Application (individuals who have retired from a NACUBO member institution and earn no income from an institution/organization eligible for NACUBO membership or as a consultant within higher education)
- Student Member Application (individuals actively pursuing a degree within an accredited academic program)
Each application covers member entitlements and restrictions. If you have any questions regarding membership or dues, please contact Member Services by email or by calling 202.861.2560.
- Lawmakers Move Toward Affordable Care Act Repeal
- ED Issues Numerous Announcements Prior to Presidential Transition
- New Report Highlights the Benefits and Value of Higher Education
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus