Mailing List Rental
NACUBO members who wish to rent a mailing list of NACUBO members’ physical addresses for one-time use based on a specific mail piece can download the NACUBO Mailing List Request Form.
Subscriber members may wish to use therse lists to introduce themselves or their products to other NACUBO members. Higher Education institutions may wish rent a list for purposes of facilitating an executive search.
Requests are usually fulfilled within 5-7 business days.
Please note that phone numbers or email addresses are never provided with purchased lists.
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET