How To Get Involved
NACUBO members can contribute, participate and volunteer in many ways.
- Post your financial statements online --benchmark your operations;compare your financial statements with those of peer institutions.
- Post your debt policy or investment policy online and review others' (contact us).
- Are you interested in writing for Business Officer Magazine? Share your insights on current challenges and emerging trends.
- Career Headquarters--Connect with top talent using this Web portal that has tools for job seekers and employers including job postings and online resumes.
- Individual and Innovation Awards achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence. Nominations are due each April.
- Check out association research--NACUBO surveys offer maximum benefit to participants who complete them.
- Members can view many on-demand webcasts at no charge.
- Members can access more than 10 electronic discussion groups (listservs) which cover a variety of business and financial topics.
- NACUBO primary representatives are eligible to serve on the four constituent councils: Community Colleges Council, Comprehensive and Doctoral Institutions Council, Research Universities Council and Small Institutions Council. Please contact the staff liaison to each council.
- Members with topical expertise are invited to serve on the Accounting Principles Council and Tax Council.
- Share your opinions in a one-hour focus group of your peers at a regional annual meeting of CACUBO, EACUBO, SACUBO or WACUBO. Contact us to request more information.
- Present a session at a professional development program by submitting content.
- NACUBO Responds to FASB's NFP Proposal
- Results Are In: The 2014 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
- NLRB Dismisses Union Bid from Northwestern Football Players
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: A Financially Sustainable Approach to Innovate Academic Programs
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2015 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live!: CBO Speaks
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis