How To Get Involved
NACUBO members can contribute, participate and volunteer in many ways.
- Post your financial statements online --benchmark your operations;compare your financial statements with those of peer institutions.
- Post your debt policy or investment policy online and review others' (contact us).
- Business Officer Magazine readers are always interested in solutions that their peers have initiated. Share your strategies or your insights on current challenges and emerging trends.
- Career Headquarters--Connect with top talent using this Web portal that has tools for job seekers and employers including job postings and online resumes.
- Individual and Innovation Awards achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence. Nominations are due each April.
- Check out association research--NACUBO surveys offer maximum benefit to participants who complete them.
- Members can view many on-demand webcasts at no charge.
- Members can access more than 10 electronic discussion groups (listservs) which cover a variety of business and financial topics.
- NACUBO primary representatives are eligible to serve on the four constituent councils: Community Colleges Council, Comprehensive and Doctoral Institutions Council, Research Universities Council and Small Institutions Council. Please contact the staff liaison to each council.
- Members with topical expertise are invited to serve on the Accounting Principles Council, Sustainability Advisory Panel, and Tax Council.
- Share your opinions in a one-hour focus group of your peers at a regional annual meeting of CACUBO, EACUBO, SACUBO or WACUBO. Contact us to request more information.
- Present a session at a professional development program by submitting content.
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
Thursday, April 13, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET