How To Get Involved
NACUBO members can contribute, participate and volunteer in many ways.
- Post your financial statements online --benchmark your operations;compare your financial statements with those of peer institutions.
- Post your debt policy or investment policy online and review others' (contact us).
- Are you interested in writing for Business Officer Magazine? Share your insights on current challenges and emerging trends.
- Career Headquarters--Connect with top talent using this Web portal that has tools for job seekers and employers including job postings and online resumes.
- Individual and Innovation Awards achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence. Nominations are due each April.
- Check out association research--NACUBO surveys offer maximum benefit to participants who complete them.
- Members can view many on-demand webcasts at no charge.
- Members can access more than 10 electronic discussion groups (listservs) which cover a variety of business and financial topics.
- NACUBO primary representatives are eligible to serve on the four constituent councils: Community Colleges Council, Comprehensive and Doctoral Institutions Council, Research Universities Council and Small Institutions Council. Please contact the staff liaison to each council.
- Members with topical expertise are invited to serve on the Accounting Principles Council and Tax Council.
- Share your opinions in a one-hour focus group of your peers at a regional annual meeting of CACUBO, EACUBO, SACUBO or WACUBO. Contact us to request more information.
- Present a session at a professional development program by submitting content.
- Associations Respond to DACA and DREAM Act Concerns
- Congress Makes Changes to GI Bill Education Benefits
- CFPB Report Criticizes Campus Banking Agreements
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus