How To Get Involved
NACUBO members can contribute, participate and volunteer in many ways.
- Post your financial statements online --benchmark your operations;compare your financial statements with those of peer institutions.
- Post your debt policy or investment policy online and review others' (contact us).
- Are you interested in writing for Business Officer Magazine? Share your insights on current challenges and emerging trends.
- Career Headquarters--Connect with top talent using this Web portal that has tools for job seekers and employers including job postings and online resumes.
- Individual and Innovation Awards achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence. Nominations are due each April.
- Check out association research--NACUBO surveys offer maximum benefit to participants who complete them.
- Members can view many on-demand webcasts at no charge.
- Members can access more than 10 electronic discussion groups (listservs) which cover a variety of business and financial topics.
- NACUBO primary representatives are eligible to serve on the four constituent councils: Community Colleges Council, Comprehensive and Doctoral Institutions Council, Research Universities Council and Small Institutions Council. Please contact the staff liaison to each council.
- Members with topical expertise are invited to serve on the Accounting Principles Council and Tax Council.
- Share your opinions in a one-hour focus group of your peers at a regional annual meeting of CACUBO, EACUBO, SACUBO or WACUBO. Contact us to request more information.
- Present a session at a professional development program by submitting content.
Maryann J. Terrana
Director, Constituent Programs
- NACUBO Provides Input on Tax Reform
- FASB Considers Delaying Revenue Recognition Standard
- Push for Resolution to 1098-T Fines Continues
- 2015 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 26-28, 2015
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- WEBCAST: NACUBO LIVE!: The Future Chief Business Officer
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 11:00AM ET
- WEBCAST: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
Monday, May 18, 2015 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Looking Under the Hood: Using Web-based Tools for Evaluating Institutional Financial Aid Policy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis