How To Get Involved
NACUBO members can contribute, participate and volunteer in many ways.
- Post your financial statements online --benchmark your operations;compare your financial statements with those of peer institutions.
- Post your debt policy or investment policy online and review others' (contact us).
- Are you interested in writing for Business Officer Magazine? Share your insights on current challenges and emerging trends.
- Career Headquarters--Connect with top talent using this Web portal that has tools for job seekers and employers including job postings and online resumes.
- Individual and Innovation Awards achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence. Nominations are due each April.
- Check out association research--NACUBO surveys offer maximum benefit to participants who complete them.
- Members can view many on-demand webcasts at no charge.
- Members can access more than 10 electronic discussion groups (listservs) which cover a variety of business and financial topics.
- NACUBO primary representatives are eligible to serve on the four constituent councils: Community Colleges Council, Comprehensive and Doctoral Institutions Council, Research Universities Council and Small Institutions Council. Please contact the staff liaison to each council.
- Members with topical expertise are invited to serve on the Accounting Principles Council and Tax Council.
- Share your opinions in a one-hour focus group of your peers at a regional annual meeting of CACUBO, EACUBO, SACUBO or WACUBO. Contact us to request more information.
- Present a session at a professional development program by submitting content.
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Big Opportunities for Small Institutions
September 20-21, 2016
- 2016 Tax Forum
September 25-27, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives