Business Partner Membership
NACUBO connects you to 40,000 individuals at more than 2,100 higher education institutions throughout the country and across the globe.
Membership Benefits and Your Return on Investment
- Free or discounted On Demand distance learning events
- Discounts on NACUBO publications amd research such as the NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
- Mailing lists available for rental to members only
- Annual meeting registration
- Advertising in Business Officer Magazine
- Live programs webcasts and On Demand webcasts
- NACUBO products and publications
The staff listed with your organization will receive a copy of our monthly publication Business Officer magazine, and are eligible for discounts on all publications, programs, and subscriptions. Our annual meeting, held during the summer months, offers attendees three days of professional development and networking with over 1,500 attendees and 200 exhibitors.
There are two types of membership available based on the size of your company.
- Small business partner (a total of two staff and less than $250,000 in revenue)—$1,758
- Large business partner (three or more staff and over $250,000 in revenue)—$718
Membership in each region is $500.
As a Business Partner member, your company can list a total of five staff to receive membership benefits. For additional information regarding membership, please contact member services at 202.861.2560 or email@example.com.
- FASB Issues Proposal to Improve Not-For-Profit Financial Reporting
- Senate Committee Passes 529 Legislation, Discusses 1098-T Issues
- Nine Campuses Named Green Ribbon Schools
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- WEBCAST: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
Monday, May 18, 2015 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO LIVE!: The Future Chief Business Officer
- ON-DEMAND: Looking Under the Hood: Using Web-based Tools for Evaluating Institutional Financial Aid Policy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis