Business Partner Membership
NACUBO connects you to 40,000 individuals at more than 2,100 higher education institutions throughout the country and across the globe.
Membership Benefits and Your Return on Investment
- Free or discounted On Demand distance learning events
- Discounts on NACUBO publications amd research such as the NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
- Mailing lists available for rental to members only
- Annual meeting registration
- Advertising in Business Officer Magazine
- Live programs/ webcasts and On Demand webcasts
- NACUBO products and publications
The staff listed with your organization will receive a copy of our monthly publication Business Officer magazine, and are eligible for discounts on all publications, programs, and subscriptions. Our annual meeting, held during the summer months, offers attendees three days of professional development and networking with over 1,500 attendees and 200 exhibitors.
There are two types of membership available based on the size of your company.
- Small business partner—a total of two staff and less than $250,000 in revenue
- Large business partner—three or more staff and over $250,000 in revenue
Membership in each region is $500.
As a Business Partner member, your company can list a total of five staff to receive membership benefits. Please download the membership application with the current dues rate. For additional information regarding membership, please contact member services at 202.861.2560 or email@example.com.
- Program Integrity Rulemaking to Be Delayed
- Associations Respond to McCaskill Sexual Assault Legislation
- COFAR Releases Frequently Asked Questions on OMB's Super Circular
- 2014 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 22-23, 2014
- 2014 Tax Forum
September 28-September 30, 2014
- 2014 Global Operations Forum
September 30-October 1, 2014
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Fall
October 13-14, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis