Business Partner Membership
NACUBO connects you to 40,000 individuals at more than 2,100 higher education institutions throughout the country and across the globe.
Membership Benefits and Your Return on Investment
- Free or discounted On Demand distance learning events
- Discounts on NACUBO publications amd research such as the NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
- Mailing lists available for rental to members only
- Annual meeting registration
- Advertising in Business Officer Magazine
- Live programs webcasts and On Demand webcasts
- NACUBO products and publications
The staff listed with your organization will receive a copy of our monthly publication Business Officer magazine, and are eligible for discounts on all publications, programs, and subscriptions. Our annual meeting, held during the summer months, offers attendees three days of professional development and networking with over 1,500 attendees and 200 exhibitors.
There are two types of membership available based on the size of your company.
- Small business partner (a total of two staff and less than $250,000 in revenue) – $718
- Large business partner (three or more staff and over $250,000 in revenue) – $1,758
Membership in each region is $500.
As a Business Partner member, your company can list a total of five staff to receive membership benefits. For additional information regarding membership, please contact member services at 202.861.2560 or email@example.com.
- Total Undergraduate Enrollment Projected to Increase 14 Percent by 2025
- IRS Explains Forms 1042-S Solution
- NACUBO Responds to GASB's Lease Proposal
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- WEBCAST: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives