Membership & Community
NACUBO membership is institutionally based. Once your institution, school or organization becomes a member, all staff members will be eligible to receive benefits. The membership year is June - May.
NACUBO membership offers many benefits and opportunities for higher education business professionals including:
- advocacy efforts and members-only
- NACUBO Current keep you informed of the latest issues being addressed by NACUBO on Capitol Hill.
- professional development programs are available to help you, your colleagues and your institution meet the challenges of campus administration.
- Join Now!
- If you're already a member, get involved!
The opportunities to network within NACUBO are endless. NACUBO's constituent councils, comprised of your peers, assist with the development of timely and relevant programs, products and services customized for each type of institution.
- Community Colleges - Two-year public institutions
- Comprehensive and Doctoral Institutions - Four-year public and independent institutions with enrollment above 4,000; Carnegie categories - Baccalaureate, Masters or Doctoral
- Research Universities - Public or independent research universities and medical schools/centers. Carnegie categories - Research Universities High (RU/H) and Research Universities Very High (RU/VH)
- Small Institutions - Four-year public and independent institutions with full-time enrollment under 4,000; specialized institutions (art, engineering, technology, etc.); also includes two-year-independent colleges and independent secondary schools
Achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence through NACUBO's awards program.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Please contact Member Sevices by email or by calling 202.861.2560.
- Associations Respond to DACA and DREAM Act Concerns
- Congress Makes Changes to GI Bill Education Benefits
- CFPB Report Criticizes Campus Banking Agreements
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus