Membership & Community
NACUBO membership is institutionally based. Once your institution, school or organization becomes a member, all staff members will be eligible to receive benefits. The membership year is June - May. Organization that join after March 1, 2015 will receive the remainder of the current year (March - June) and all of the following year (June 1, 2015 - May 31, 2016) for the price of 1 year of membership. Use the 2015-2016 applications to join.
NACUBO membership offers many benefits and opportunities for higher education business professionals including:
- advocacy efforts and members-only
- NACUBO Current keep you informed of the latest issues being addressed by NACUBO on Capitol Hill.
- professional development programs are available to help you, your colleagues and your institution meet the challenges of campus administration.
- Join Now!
- If you're already a member, get involved!
The opportunities to network within NACUBO are endless. NACUBO's constituent councils, comprised of your peers, assist with the development of timely and relevant programs, products and services customized for each type of institution.
Achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence through NACUBO's awards program.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Please contact Member Sevices by email or by calling 202.861.2560.
- Financial Responsibility Scores Released for FY13
- IRS Publishes Guidance on "Cadillac" Health Coverage
- 2014 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Now Available Online
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis