Membership & Community
NACUBO membership is institutionally based. Once your institution, school or organization becomes a member, all staff members will be eligible to receive benefits. The membership year is June - May.
NACUBO membership offers many benefits and opportunities for higher education business professionals including:
- advocacy efforts and members-only
- NACUBO Current keep you informed of the latest issues being addressed by NACUBO on Capitol Hill.
- professional development programs are available to help you, your colleagues and your institution meet the challenges of campus administration.
- Join Now!
- If you're already a member, get involved!
The opportunities to network within NACUBO are endless. NACUBO's constituent councils, comprised of your peers, assist with the development of timely and relevant programs, products and services customized for each type of institution.
- Community Colleges - Two-year public institutions
- Comprehensive and Doctoral Institutions - Four-year public and independent institutions with enrollment above 4,000; Carnegie categories - Baccalaureate, Masters or Doctoral
- Research Universities - Public or independent research universities and medical schools/centers. Carnegie categories - Research Universities High (RU/H) and Research Universities Very High (RU/VH)
- Small Institutions - Four-year public and independent institutions with full-time enrollment under 4,000; specialized institutions (art, engineering, technology, etc.); also includes two-year-independent colleges and independent secondary schools
Achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence through NACUBO's awards program.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Please contact Member Sevices by email or by calling 202.861.2560.
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives