Advocacy Tools and Resources
NACUBO on College and University Endowments
Check out this video featuring Liz Clark, NACUBO director of federal affairs. The video gives a brief overview of how college and university endowments are designed to work and how much institutions rely on them.
Support the Student Aid Alliance
Federal Lobbying Disclosure Guidance
The Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995, amended most recently in the Honest Leadership and Open Government Act of 2007 (HLOGA), is a federal law requiring the disclosure of lobbying efforts directed at Congress and the federal executive branch. ACE has developed a comprehensive listing of resources for colleges and universities about lobbying registration and disclosure, gift and travel rules, campaign contribution rules and more, available here.
Find Your Representative
Use this search function on the official United States House of Representatives website to identify your member of congress.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow NACUBO Congressional Relations on Twitter @lizclarknacubo.
Director, Federal Affairs
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference