Advocacy Tools and Resources
NACUBO on College and University Endowments
Check out this video featuring Liz Clark, NACUBO director of federal affairs. The video gives a brief overview of how college and university endowments are designed to work and how much institutions rely on them.
Support the Student Aid Alliance
Federal Lobbying Disclosure Guidance
The Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995, amended most recently in the Honest Leadership and Open Government Act of 2007 (HLOGA), is a federal law requiring the disclosure of lobbying efforts directed at Congress and the federal executive branch. ACE has developed a comprehensive listing of resources for colleges and universities about lobbying registration and disclosure, gift and travel rules, campaign contribution rules and more, available here.
Find Your Representative
Use this search function on the official United States House of Representatives website to identify your member of congress.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow NACUBO Congressional Relations on Twitter @lizclarknacubo.
Director, Federal Affairs
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives