Advocacy Tools and Resources
Support the Student Aid Alliance
Federal Lobbying Disclosure Guidance
The Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995, amended most recently in the Honest Leadership and Open Government Act of 2007 (HLOGA), is a federal law requiring the disclosure of lobbying efforts directed at Congress and the federal executive branch. ACE has developed a comprehensive listing of resources for colleges and universities about lobbying registration and disclosure, gift and travel rules, campaign contribution rules and more, available here.
Find Your Representative
Use this search function on the official United States House of Representatives website to identify your member of congress.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow NACUBO Congressional Relations on Twitter @lizclarknacubo.
Director, Congressional Relations
- ED Publishes Proposed Rules on Cash Management
- IPEDS Considers Improving Finance Survey
- Guidance Available on Title IX Coordinator Role
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis