Advocacy Tools and Resources
Support the Student Aid Alliance
Federal Lobbying Disclosure Guidance
The Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995, amended most recently in the Honest Leadership and Open Government Act of 2007 (HLOGA), is a federal law requiring the disclosure of lobbying efforts directed at Congress and the federal executive branch. ACE has developed a comprehensive listing of resources for colleges and universities about lobbying registration and disclosure, gift and travel rules, campaign contribution rules and more, available here.
Find Your Representative
Use this search function on the official United States House of Representatives website to identify your member of congress.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow NACUBO Congressional Relations on Twitter @lizclarknacubo.
Director, Congressional Relations
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis