Yellow Ribbon Program Deadline Approaching
March 25, 2010
Last year more than 1,100 institutions participated in the Yellow Ribbon Program, demonstrating higher education's desire to support the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008 (Post-9/11 GI Bill).
Institutions interested in participating in the Yellow Ribbon Program for the 2010-11 academic year have until May 21, 2010 to apply. Instructions and application materials are available on the VA web site.
Part of the Post-9/11 GI Bill, the program can either be used by private institutions that charge more than a state's highest priced public undergraduate program OR by public institutions to help pay the costs of out-of-state tuition or graduate training.
Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Big Opportunities for Small Institutions
September 20-21, 2016
- 2016 Tax Forum
September 25-27, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives