Yellow Ribbon Program Deadline Approaching
March 25, 2010
Last year more than 1,100 institutions participated in the Yellow Ribbon Program, demonstrating higher education's desire to support the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008 (Post-9/11 GI Bill).
Institutions interested in participating in the Yellow Ribbon Program for the 2010-11 academic year have until May 21, 2010 to apply. Instructions and application materials are available on the VA web site.
Part of the Post-9/11 GI Bill, the program can either be used by private institutions that charge more than a state's highest priced public undergraduate program OR by public institutions to help pay the costs of out-of-state tuition or graduate training.
Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
- NACUBO Responds to FASB's NFP Proposal
- Results Are In: The 2014 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
- NLRB Dismisses Union Bid from Northwestern Football Players
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis