Yellow Ribbon Program Deadline Approaching
March 25, 2010
Last year more than 1,100 institutions participated in the Yellow Ribbon Program, demonstrating higher education's desire to support the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008 (Post-9/11 GI Bill).
Institutions interested in participating in the Yellow Ribbon Program for the 2010-11 academic year have until May 21, 2010 to apply. Instructions and application materials are available on the VA web site.
Part of the Post-9/11 GI Bill, the program can either be used by private institutions that charge more than a state's highest priced public undergraduate program OR by public institutions to help pay the costs of out-of-state tuition or graduate training.
Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
- Total Undergraduate Enrollment Projected to Increase 14 Percent by 2025
- IRS Explains Forms 1042-S Solution
- NACUBO Responds to GASB's Lease Proposal
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- WEBCAST: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives