Yellow Ribbon Program Deadline Approaching
March 25, 2010
Last year more than 1,100 institutions participated in the Yellow Ribbon Program, demonstrating higher education's desire to support the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008 (Post-9/11 GI Bill).
Institutions interested in participating in the Yellow Ribbon Program for the 2010-11 academic year have until May 21, 2010 to apply. Instructions and application materials are available on the VA web site.
Part of the Post-9/11 GI Bill, the program can either be used by private institutions that charge more than a state's highest priced public undergraduate program OR by public institutions to help pay the costs of out-of-state tuition or graduate training.
Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO