Assessing the Impact of the Spellings Commission
August 5, 2008
The Message, the Messenger, and the Dynamics of Change in Higher Education
What impact has the Spellings Commission on the Future of Higher Education and its work had on higher education? A NACUBO-sponsored study, published as a 196-page book, takes a close look at this question from several perspectives, based on interviews with 36 stakeholders. NACUBO hopes that this systematic analysis of the impact of the Commission will contribute to policy formation and communication well into the future.
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
Thursday, April 13, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET