ED to Offer Business Officer Training Webinars
October 11, 2011
The Department of Education is offering a series of webinars specifically for business office staff in October and November. Four topics will be addressed in separate programs, each offered twice. The series will close with an open question-and-answer webinar on November 10. The programs are free, but advance registration is required.
The webinar topics are:
- Cash Management (October 24 and 31)
- Return of Title IV Funds (October 25 and November 1)
- 90/10 Regulation and Calculation [note that these rules only apply to for-profit institutions] (October 26 and November 2)
- Campus-Based Programs (October 27 and November 3)
Each program will start at 1:30 pm ET and last for 90 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the topic.
Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
Thursday, April 13, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET