Ask the Expert session on IRC Discussion Group
March 8, 2012
NACUBO is pleased to announce a one-hour, Ask the Expert session on conducting international activities abroad on Tuesday, March 20th at 1:00pm EST. The session will be held online through the International Resource Center Discussion Group listserv and will focus on finance, legal and cash issues, risk and compliance management, and related topics. You’ll hear directly from Christy Michels, senior manager, global administrative policies & procedures at Duke University and Kate Riley, global support project manager at the University of Washington.
Christy and Kate are well-versed in maneuvering through the infrastructure on campus to get a program up and running, collaborating with foreign partners, and handling the complex issues campuses face when working overseas. Not only will they answer any questions you may have, but you’ll also be able to share your ideas and experiences as well.
All you need to do is save the date on your calendar and sign up for the IRC Discussion Group listserv. We’ll post a reminder in the IRC Group listserv and notify you when the session starts. If you are not already a member of the IRC Discussion Group listserv, sign up today. If you can’t make it on the 20th send your question(s) in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go global, get connected and join the discussion.
For more information about international activities visit the IRC web site.
Project Management Specialist
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference