Ask the Expert session on IRC Discussion Group
March 8, 2012
NACUBO is pleased to announce a one-hour, Ask the Expert session on conducting international activities abroad on Tuesday, March 20th at 1:00pm EST. The session will be held online through the International Resource Center Discussion Group listserv and will focus on finance, legal and cash issues, risk and compliance management, and related topics. You’ll hear directly from Christy Michels, senior manager, global administrative policies & procedures at Duke University and Kate Riley, global support project manager at the University of Washington.
Christy and Kate are well-versed in maneuvering through the infrastructure on campus to get a program up and running, collaborating with foreign partners, and handling the complex issues campuses face when working overseas. Not only will they answer any questions you may have, but you’ll also be able to share your ideas and experiences as well.
All you need to do is save the date on your calendar and sign up for the IRC Discussion Group listserv. We’ll post a reminder in the IRC Group listserv and notify you when the session starts. If you are not already a member of the IRC Discussion Group listserv, sign up today. If you can’t make it on the 20th send your question(s) in advance to email@example.com.
Go global, get connected and join the discussion.
For more information about international activities visit the IRC web site.
Project Management Specialist
- Federal Court Postpones Effective Date of Overtime Rule
- 1098-T Box 1 Reporting Will Not be Required Until 2018 Tax Year
- EPA Issues Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives