Ask the Expert session on IRC Discussion Group
March 8, 2012
NACUBO is pleased to announce a one-hour, Ask the Expert session on conducting international activities abroad on Tuesday, March 20th at 1:00pm EST. The session will be held online through the International Resource Center Discussion Group listserv and will focus on finance, legal and cash issues, risk and compliance management, and related topics. You’ll hear directly from Christy Michels, senior manager, global administrative policies & procedures at Duke University and Kate Riley, global support project manager at the University of Washington.
Christy and Kate are well-versed in maneuvering through the infrastructure on campus to get a program up and running, collaborating with foreign partners, and handling the complex issues campuses face when working overseas. Not only will they answer any questions you may have, but you’ll also be able to share your ideas and experiences as well.
All you need to do is save the date on your calendar and sign up for the IRC Discussion Group listserv. We’ll post a reminder in the IRC Group listserv and notify you when the session starts. If you are not already a member of the IRC Discussion Group listserv, sign up today. If you can’t make it on the 20th send your question(s) in advance to email@example.com.
Go global, get connected and join the discussion.
For more information about international activities visit the IRC web site.
Project Management Specialist
- ED Provides Guidance and Proposes New Forms for Perkins Loans
- GASB Issues Proposal on Split-Interest Agreements
- ED Advances Plans for New Student Loan Repayment Option
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- WEBCAST: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis